Any feedback on Bollineni hillside appreciated...

Discussion in 'Housing' started by jani78, Feb 19, 2010.

1. ashwin59

ashwin59 New IL'ite

Hi,

Interested in buying a 3BHK at Bolenini.I need only north or east facing apartmens.Only few are available there now.Any feedback on this project is much appreciated.

cheers

2. subrat

subrat New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning to sell out my 2BHK Bollineni Hillside flat in 47 B Block.Please contact menumber if any one is interested to purchase.The apartment is 100% vastu compliant.

With Regards
    Subrat

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  3. gboomba

gboomba New IL'ite

Hi,

I might be interested. Need more details.
    Please contact me

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  4. jeyashree

jeyashree New IL'ite

Hi

I m looking for 2 BR Villa/row house with 1250 SQFT area in Bollineni Hillside. Please let me know if anyone want to sell it.

Regards
    Jey

5. joesuresh

joesuresh New IL'ite

I am interested to buy your 2bhk and plz let me your more details.
    regards,
    joseph

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  6. priya2011

priya2011 New IL'ite

We visited Bollineni hillside site and after couple of rounds of discussions we finally dropped out. Here are my thoughts,

Positive point we thought are

1. The UDS share is high compared to other developers or builders in that vicinity like DLF, Ambrosia etc.,
    2. Bala vidya mandhir CBSE school, inside the community

Negative points,

1. Apart from sqft rate they have several other components just to increase the price, like PLC cost Rs 150 per SQFT, service charge these two are in addition other normal charges like maintenance, club house fee, car parking etc., We asked to reduce the PLC and service charge they did not agree.

2. They are using hollow bricks instead of standard bricks, my civil engineer friend said it is a poor choice when building few kms from sea shore. Any thoughts?

3. As shown in the website, it is not a fully gated community. They plan to fence every 4 or 5 blocks together not the entire community. The layout picture in the website is incorrect and misleading

4. The area adjacent is allocated for slum clearance board and big slum will come up just next to this place.

5. They are saying the entire community will have 1500 families, this would mean at least 3000 adults and 2000 children. Guess what, they have planned just one club house for this crowd. Gosh!!! it will be messy and standing in queue during weekends to get your turn to play table tennis or squash etc., For a crowd of this size they should have planned at least 3 or 4 club houses at different locations within this 92 acre layout.

6. Also there are lot of apartments coming up in and around OMR and with lot of vacant land more are destined to come soon, so if we invest around 55 lakhs in a 3 bed here, they chances for prices to go down is very high than expecting our investment value to go higher.

We finally decided to look out for a residential land and build a house in that. Hunt is on for that!! Good luck everyone.

7. joesuresh

joesuresh New IL'ite

Hi Subrat,

I am interested in book your 2BHK apartment in Bollineni Hillside. Please let me know your excepted price and other details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  8. helloanu

helloanu New IL'ite

Hi
    I am looking to rent a 3bedroom apt to rent in Bollineni hillside. If anyone is interested to rent / or knows somebodyelse who is interested to rent 3br aptin bollinenihilside, for rent please contact me.
    Thanks
    Anu

9. kamalak

kamalak New IL'ite

Hi Anu,

We are having a 3 Bedroom flat in Bollineni and interested to rent.Hopefully it will be ready in mid of this year.Let me know if you or anyone is interested.

kamala

10. helloanu

helloanu New IL'ite

Hi Kamala
    So by May or june, u think ur apt will be ready is it?
    Anu