1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Any cure for leukoderma?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by vidhyasree20, Feb 17, 2010.

1. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

hi smile, nice to hear about the improvement. do keep posting your updates to give others a hope and confidence. Best wishes for speedy recovery.

2. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

yes sure. I know how depressing it is to suffer with such a cosmetic decease specially for ladies in our Indian society where looks matter a lot for women. I have gone through a lot of stress because of this though my family and husband have been very supportive for me and ensure me that nothing is going to change for me, what if I have got this....but still....

However I feel blessed to get to know about Dr Pasricha and I am feeling very hopeful while taking his treatment.

One thing I would like to mention here is he has told me that during this treatment I should not breastfeed the baby and should not get pregnant. Fortunately my baby is 2 year now and does not take my feed and also I don't have any plans for next. So its not going to bother me a lot.
    Rest I am leading a normal life and eating all I want to. Just as his medicines has steroids so I am qy-uite conscious towards my fat intake and weight.

3. vermarj

vermarj New IL'ite

Hi,
    could you please tell me is your vitiligo treatment still going on or its over?
    please tell me the side effects also if any you are facing.

waiting for your reply,,

Thanks,
    Ranu

4. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Sorry to reply so late....
    yes, the treatment is still on...it will last for 4 yrs...and i have not seen any major side effect but one thing which I have noticed is I am getting very prone to bacterial infections...like skin boils. I take care of cleaning very much. I make sure to face wash every nigh without fail.
    But apart from this nothing major thing...

5. sameegoel77

sameegoel77 New IL'ite

hello smile , i would like to know from you how about the progress you are getting with the treatment from dr pasricha and also if you could tell me are there any other side effects except you mentioned in your last reply . thanx in advance .

6. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi sameegoel77,

Yes my treatment is still going on as it is total 4 years course as per Dr. Pasricha.
    As per my last visit to him in September there is 60% recovery as all the white patches from visible areas are gone. Only the covered parts have the patches but they also have pigmentations and their size is also reduced.

Apart from being more infection prone I do not have any very major issues of side effects so far. However I must suggest I do keep a watch on my food intake and weight as this treatment leads to weigh gain as it has steroids which increase your appetite. But from the first day itself doctor has suggested me to keep a watch on weight. Also he keeps track of your health with routine blood tests etc which he suggests and monitors on every visit.

I must say I have very happy with the treatment and progress and I will suggest it to everyone.

Do let me know about you so we can discuss this further.

1 person likes this.
  7. malathi0874

malathi0874 Guest

hi friend,
    pls consult a good homeopathy doctor, definitely it will get treated with that medicines, follow up the medicines what the doctor tells, and continue it till it fully eradicated.
    my best wishes to u.
    from
    malathi, cbe.

8. sameegoel77

sameegoel77 New IL'ite

thanx for your reply smile , do you feel awkward after taking medicine . and also do you feel that whenever you get infections like cold or sore throat , it does not go easily . i am also suffering from vitiligo and due to cortosteroid ie betnesol forte and azoran which is immunosuppressant still hesitant to take the said medicine

9. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Dear sameegoel77,

I dnt feel any such probelm. My infections have gone in 2-3 days after consulting a normal physician. Also now after taking care of washing my face 2-3 times for sure with a good medicated face wash , I dnt have got infections from last so many months. There is no big issue am facing as such using these medicines. Also as I am t5aking the treatment from such an experienced and renowned doctor, you should have trust. Plz dnt take medicines on your own, do consult the doctor, he will examine you properly and will advice accordingly.

10. sameegoel77

sameegoel77 New IL'ite

thanx for replying smile .