1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any councellor in this forum?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by AVM, Feb 9, 2009.

1. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Is there any councelor or any ILite thr ready to do counceling?
    I wanted to discuss so many things personaly to someone..
    Sorry i dont want to put that as post.
    I think there may atleast few people like me in IL.
    It would be a good idea to have a community of councelors so people would contact them directly and share their feelings.
    Some people would have a great talent of speaking nice with people, analysing things and giving good advices from their experiences, or even good at listening to someone...this will be of great service you do for man kind if you have this
    there may be some people who just want to share their feelings and need a shoulders to cry... specially ladies will will much better if they share the feelings with someone..

I hope i will get some responses for this..

Regards,
    AVM

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear AVM,

If you werent hesitant to post your problems , my answer would have been that every member here who would reply to you is a good counseller in their own little way !
    I can see you have joined in Jan.. Were you a silent reader before that ? If no, maybe you should just go about the whole section of marriage forum ( if problem lies there ) read replies from members, analyse whom you can relate well to and then send them a PM ( you can send privte message as you are junior member ) asking them wether they could help. Once agreed, go about it.
    See.. you have an option of choosing your ' counseller friend ' in this community :) !! Best Luck

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Drpreethis. I was reading many posts for the same reason. I couldn't relate any posts to mine. I would continue to do to catch my councelor. Thanks!!