Any boutiques in Faridabad?

Discussion in 'NCR' started by neelam34, Jan 7, 2010.

1. neelam34

neelam34 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone give me details about boutiques in Faridabad? Need to buy some nice dresses for my in-law. I want to gift her a good designer saree for her wedding. Please suggest me a good boutiques in Faridabad..

2. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

Dear Neelam,

My aunt lives in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Faridabad</st1:place></st1:City> and she frequents the Chinar Boutique. I have often visited this boutique with her when I have gone for weekend stays. It is located near the Government Girls’ School. The exact address is #9, S.S.I., N.I.T., <st1:City><st1:place>Faridabad</st1:place></st1:City>, <st1:City><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> – 121001.

The contact number is 0129-2411917. The boutique remains open from 10 in the morning to 8 in the evening. It specializes in designer suits and sarees. It also sells readymade wear for women.

Another boutique my cousin talks a lot about is “Naina A Women Desire”. It is located near the <st1:place><st1:placeName>Vidya</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName>Mandir</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType>Public School</st1:placeType></st1:place>. The exact address is Shop No. 145, Sector 15, <st1:City><st1:place>Faridabad</st1:place></st1:City>, <st1:City><st1:place>Delhi-</st1:place></st1:City> 121001.

3. gurleen

gurleen New IL'ite

Hi Neelam,

My In-laws are in Faridabad. My SIL loves shopping.:) She is a fashion critics. I just called her yesterday and asked for some good boutiques there for you.

Iris Designer Boutique has a good collection of dresses. It is in sector-15. [3, ground floor] Near Viday mandir public school. Also you can find Kanyadan boutique at no.139.

There is also one more boutique at the same place. Its Aakriti. Its in the basement market.

Have a nice day!

[FONT=arial!important][/FONT]

4. neelam34

neelam34 New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Thank you for the information. Will check it out.
    BTW I'm in sector-18. Does anyone know boutiques here?

5. Gurmeet22

Gurmeet22 New IL'ite

Hi,

Check Muskan designers at shop no. 98 in faridabad. It is near Allahabad bank.

They have good collections of designer wear.

6. neelam34

neelam34 New IL'ite

Gurmeet,
    Thank you for your prompt response.
    Let me check out this weekend.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010