Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Mr. Srivats, Pls give me your Birth chart, not just your Birth details...I've told in many posts..Pls send an image of your birth chart or atleast type it in words, as in wich planet is in which house...

2. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for your service. Your analysis will be very helpful to me.
    My husband has filled a divorce case about 1 and half years back. I have also lost hope on this marriage as the time we lived together was only 2 months.
    Can you please let me know if we will get divorced or any hopes of him coming back.
    Can you also please let me know what is in store for me.
    Attaching the horoscopes below.
    Horoscope.jpg
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  3. Srivats

Srivats New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Sorry that i don have a scanned copy of my birth chart with me. i have downloaded from internet only is that ok?

4. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Rekha ,
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation..your horoscope has got some bad combinations in terms of married life..I can understand that you had been facing some rough time so far in your married life..But Don't worry, you are not going to face it for a long time..
    1.First thing is that both of you are not having any big problems in your horoscope..
    2.It is just a matter of understanding and sacrificing things for each other..
    3.I can say that you both can have a good life if you both get legally seperated..
    4.Because I can see that both of your's family house is spoiled by Rahu, a first class Malefic..
    5.Both of your 7th house lord is spoiled by the presence of Shani..
    6.Which is prety much enough to predict the happenings..
    7.Also your husband's seventh lord Guru is having a very bad dosham called kendraadhipathya dosham which does no good for your family life..
    8.Your husband has got slight Manglik as well..
    9.I don know whether you both married after horoscope matching but I would say that both of you has got some issues in terms of your family lives..
    10.But according to your horoscope, suga karakan sukhran is exalted which will give you, your passions for married and sexual life, your decorating abilities and artisitic approach is because of Sukran..You'll not have a situation in life where you will have to face difficulties for money..

5. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Dear Athura

Thank you very much...

6. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi Athura ji,

Thanks so much for your detailed prediction. There a lot of effort you have put in my prediction. Thanks a ton. I have sent a PM.

7. Amirtha2013

Amirtha2013 New IL'ite

hi mam pls find my horoscope. horoscope.JPG

pls predict my future details job or business (in which filed)
    about my marriage life.
    when wil i get marriage,(its love or arranged)
    pls

8. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi Athura ji,

Thanks so much for your detailed prediction. There a lot of effort that you have put on this. Thanks a ton

1 person likes this.
  9. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I'm sambavi,sir I want to know when will i get married?how my spouse would be?i have asthma,joint pain problems from my young age that is inborn.already i'm 27 ,no one in my family is truly supportive to me.because of my health problems i cant able to do any kind of work,even household works.i suffered humiliations,mental agony etc in my student life,i feel ketu dasa is better for me than mercury dasa.i need a understanding spouse who adjusts for my health problems,i dont need a luxurious life but i need a peaceful life,plz help me sir..........
    DETAILS:
    DOB - 19.09.1986
    Time - 08.35 AM
    place - madurai

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Dear sambavi,
    I can understand your pain..Can u pls provide me with a scanned copy of your horoscope???If you find it difficult to upload it here, you may send it as a mail..
    my mail id is

Rgds