Anu test tube baby centre

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by vvani14, Feb 26, 2010.

1. vvani14

vvani14 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Any one has any good / bad experience with Anu test tube baby centre,near villa marrie women's college , Raj Bhavan road, hyderabad ???

When I contacted for Dr. Anuradha's appointment, they mentioned that they can give appointment after 3 months only. But, for other doctors at the same centre, they can give the appointment on the next day. Why is this?

They also say that the other doctors work under the guidence of Dr. Anuradha. Is it true or they say it in order NOT to loose the customer??? Is Dr. Anuradha really having time to look at each and every patient profile and guide the corresponding doctor?? or the doctor decides which cases should be referred to Dr. Anuradha???

I am getting confused whether I can go to any doctor or only to Dr. Anuradha??? Any help is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Vani

2. ntifr

ntifr New IL'ite

Hi,
    we have been to Dr.Anuradha. Here is my experince with Anu Testtube centre(ATC)

we did 4 ivfs there without any success.

they told my husbands sperm is very bad and have to go for ivf.
    Then we enquired Dr.Prasad (the all in one person there ie Embryologist + point of contact for everything etc) about a good Urologist.He said no use of it and also waste of time.
    As my husband travels a lot we have frozen 3 samples with in a span of some 6 months.
    Surprisingly every time we froze the sample ,we got the same number(sperm count) without any fluctuation.

(for this freezing process every time when we give the sample they have to check the quality and count of the semen and then to freeze. All this is done by dr.Prasad only)

after that my husband went to an urologist with some discomfort and according to his test my husbands semen has a very high count which is almost normal.and no comparision with ATC report.

Then we went to Dr.Prasad and mentioned this.He told fluctuations are normal.
    and paid very less interest at our reports and demotivated us.

In second Ivf, we got positive ...we were vry happy and forgot everything.But the pregnancy lasted for one month only.And they suggested some hospital for aborting and etc.

With the boost of this event we went for two more IVFs with them.(as we thought half success is achieved)
    and again frozzen the sample .
    same thing repeated.exactly same low semen count was seen on my file(but we didnt pay much attention as we r in very optimistic stage and in very much belief of DR.Anuradha)

the later 2 ivfs failed ,one of them is chemical pregnancy.

but my husband again went to an eurologist for some discomfort .This time a different eurologist.The reports of this eurologist matches the previous eurologist and reports are absolutely normal at all.And they r surprised that we went through 4 ivfs without reason.

So we are really depressed with this situation.we blindly believed them .
    We are in search of a good and genuine fertility centre now.
    according to our experience we suggest a big No to Anu .
    Double check u r reports with another diagnostic or doctor before proceeding with Anu for any treatment.
    We r not saying all this coz our treatment failed.as highly educated professionals we know the chances with ivf but the thing is about deception.

And another thing with Anu is u will never get a bill for any medical purchase
    not even a written thing.u will never know what is the cost a single medicine u r using.If u give the prescription to them then they will count on a calculator and says 25,000 or 30,000 ..thats it.If you insist for reciept u have to face a rough treatment.

Nusrat B

3. ven7654

ven7654 New IL'ite

Too bad to hear that. Be confident try in another clinic, don't spend too much money, try to ask the other methods such as temporary protection for uterus - temporary closure with cervical cap, implantation in endothelial lining.