1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anti alcohol anthem

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Oct 1, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

October 2nd a great patriot to be remembered and to be honoured . All the people will cherish and recollect how the great father of India fought for the freedom and atlast he won through Ahimsa. All are not born saint or devil. All the human blessed with good knowledge in paritcular field by the Almighty.We have to use all the organs properly and to be an healthy person physically as well as mentally also.Are we really adhering the human policy ?. Tasmac shop always in a full fledged trade centre where the heros like a honeybee enjoy every drop of it by telling It is my honey I am having it to be away from my tension and sorrows. For him that is honey and for his life it is a poison .Eventhough he is aware , still would like to enjoy every sip of it.

Why we are damaging our life on our own. When I happened to see a young chap on the road who was totally immersed in the alcohol does not know where he is laying and the road passengers can easily stamp and go ahead. Without knowing all these things he is in his own world totally forgetting his birth , duties and responsibilities.

Only on 2nd October every year all the Tasmac and Bars to be closed. Only oneday we want to respect and salute our Great Father of the Nation. Why do not we respect him everyday who taught us the real value of life won India's freedom by his non violence way Ahimsa.Salute, awake, cheerup make the nation proud and walk as a humanbeing with pride by using good qualities each and everybody possess by not immersed and wasting our valuable life which GOD gave us. A great patriot who totally surrendered and gave his soul to this nation to be remembered by everybody not only on 2nd October alone everyminute and everysecond He has to be remembered.

Donot damage your life
    by pouring more to your liver
    Honour your father everysecond
    Everysecond of human life is precious
    human liver to be lively
    to have a lively and lovely life
    say Bye Bye to Alcohol
    by welcoming the precious life​

Just two days before when I got down from the bus ( last stop Mylapore tank) one old man who almost trying to hit me and used filthy language . Alcohol made twisted his legs and tongue. I donot want to argue or to say just crossed the road. I was annoyed and thought for a while how to correct these people and connect them to the lively life. They cannot derive and define the limit for these items. It has to come automatically from their mind to be away from these type of unhealthy pleasure. Every pie he spends for smoking and drinking why he is not thinking for a while about his family ,his wife , his parents, his children etc., He who only wants to gain pleasure only this way by not at all thinking about his surroundings and family. Starving his family is bringing pleasure?

Eventhough about anti alcohol section was wrote by the Government, now a days State Governement making more revenue only through this trade. Are we really marching towards good in making the human a good citizen. I can say totally we are ignoring the good policies created and do not want to be created more. Aim is to achieve only revenue not the humanlife. India's prosperity is in our innovative good thoughts only not on welcoming the evils which is totally spoil the entire nation.To forget the body pain instead of taking liquor human can laugh play with his children spendhis valuable time with this wife which will give more vitamin to his body than Alcohol

Pour your views My dear Ilites. My pranams to our Great father of our Nation MAHATMAJI
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU APPA 2/11/2011​

[JUSTIFY]
    M Gandhi
    “..Drink makes a man forget himself. He creases to be a man for the time being. He becomes less than a beast and he is unable in his drunken state to distinguish between his wife and sister. He loses control over his tongue and other limbs. It never does the slightest good. I hope, therefore, that you will combat the curse with all your strength..” Mahatma Gandhi (23/3/1925)
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. MeghanaT

MeghanaT Bronze IL'ite

@It has to come automatically from their mind to be away from these type of unhealthy pleasure.
    yes they comes to know when their lives are at the end of stage.

I used to go frequently to one of my friend's home. They have a bar & restuarant.
    We couldnot expect the person today seen, on our next visit. Observing this i asked my friend, where is that man, who quarrelled with your Appa last month?
    She said, He died because of over-drinking. I got noticed of 4 cases of the same.

At the last stage, after all properties dissolved, health got melted, respect vained, children's education spoiled, reputation ran-off, whats the use of finally stopping drinking.

October, 2nd Gandhiji's birthday[2/10/2011].

Drinking is a passion yaar, we are mad to discuss of its abolition. Even some household serials depicts drinking stylishly, and again scrolls-Drinking injurious to health. Do viewers are mad?