Another question about CM

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Neha2903, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Neha2903

Neha2903 Bronze IL'ite

I know I am obsessed with CM these days. My friend told me that once you get a creamy white discharge means you are not pregnant that cycle.

I get a creamy white discharge every month before my period. Any of you experienced this? I heard that this discharge is the body's cleansing action preparing for period.

Anyone get this discharge even when you got pregnant? And did you get the same every month before your period?

1 person likes this.

2. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Neha,

To be frank, I have not experienced anything like this until now. My periods have also been regular, but no such white creamy discharge was seen any time.

Can u tell me how many days prior to ur period are u getting this..? Does it have any particular smell..? Are u also trying to get pregnant now...?

3. Neha2903

Neha2903 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sangi, I get it around 2-3 days before my period. It really shatters all my hope for the cycle:cry: as I am also trying to conceive from a very long time

4. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Neha
    I understood ur problem. Please ensure that u and hubby have IC during the ovulation period which is around the 14 to 16 days after the start of your period date. Also, ensure that after IC (by placing a pillow and making having adequate elevation before his ejaculation), u be in that position for 30 mins before changing or getting up ok. In this way, u can ensure that u will skip ur next cycle and become pregnant neha....U can repeat this every 48 hours... meaning once in 2 days...ok Sufficient foreplay also must be there before u indulge in IC.