1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Another Love Story For You, This Time With A Happy Ending!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 20, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindian,
    Stopping the story at the right time is a very powerful technique. It is not done just to sustain the listener's interest, not to show that the story teller has powers over the listener, not at all. It is just to make sure that the story soaks into the mind of the reader, goes to great depths, that it becomes part of her being.
    Please don't feel bad about it, Mindi, I am posting the next part today.

You are right in choosing the classical actors MGR-Saroja Devi or Shivaji-Padmini. Padmini will be more suitable than the other lady because her beauty is of the classical type.

Don't worry, Mindi. The story has a very happy ending. Stay tuned.
    Cynicism might at times correct you if you are in the wrong course.But love is the primal driving force. Without love the world will come to a standstill and cynicism would not have anything to correct.

love,

2. varalotti

Thanks, dear sowpar.

3. varalotti

Thanks, Usha. Of course from the social point of view, we have to be pleased with the person who at least did not use vulgar words in one place. But the problem is that the vulgarity will remain with him and even be reinforced by this. There is no way he can shed the vulgarity off his being. Suppose he were to assume that the entire world we live in is one large puja room for him! What will he do! That's something which is difficult for us to visulaise. But if we do, we are closer to loving God.

4. varalotti

Dear Vidya,

I can now be reasonably proud that my writings were able to relax the real hardworker in you. It is unthinkable for me to work for 12, 13 hours at a stretch. I work only for 8 to 9 hours, for 5 days and take quite a lot of breaks in between. I am also happy that the story made you remember your days of love and courtship.

Of course we can pour our tensions to him. When we are hurt we can go crying to him. We can even ask for favours - psychologists say that it works as an auto-suggestion and your mind gets the power it requires during a crisis. But apart from all these things we should at some point of time melt thinking of Her love for us. We have let HER down a million times. She hasn't done that even once. Even now She is waiting for us to come to her hands; while we are out seeking something frivolous. She never minds our trespasses and with ever violation of ours, with every excess of ours, Her love for us only goes on increasing. We should have sometime in our lives to think of this supreme kind of love.

Thanks for the nice fb, Vidya.
    love,

5. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    There's absolutely no problem about the delay. And thanks a ton for those kind words you have for my narration.
    In all probability I'll be posting the next part later in the day, today. Eagerly waiting for your fb for that also.
    regards,

6. varalotti

Dear Geeth,
    thanks. Yes, I'll be writing about the Acharya too.This love-story is just a prelude to write about that man - the very embodiment of the purest form of love. In a few hours from now, I'll be posting the next episode. Stay tuned,Geeth.
    regards,

7. varalotti

Hi GF,
    I think you are talking about the tamil song I quoted to Usha. And here is the translation.
    The lovers are drunken with love for each other. In that state the heroine sings, we'll go on kissing, even if all the numbers are exhausted.
    To which the hero gives a very poignant reply, 'If you count while you kiss, that'll not be a real kiss'
    The same thing applies to God. If we go around his temple 12 times, or throw flowers at him 108 times, or repeat his name 1008 times, we will be more keen on counting than on the act itself.
    I'll also start a thread on this particular aspect - counting and its effects. You see basically my job is to count - that's why I am called a bean-counter or an acccountant.
    love,

8. varalotti

Thanks Geeth. I have opened a separate thread for that. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/v...serial/27392-my-story-in-anandha-vikatan.html
    You can also see there the views of other ILites.

regards,

9. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    Never knew that you could be so cruel.And then what happened?This is no way to continue.Please tell us,what happened?
    mythili

10. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long! Here's the next part of the episode interestingly entitled,

"Is There Anything More Beautiful Than My Wife's Eyes?"

Please do read it and let me know your feelings.

love,