Hi ladies, As many of you probably know me that I have undergone 4 IUIs so far....and no positive result yet! My 4th IUI was done on Dec 6th and I had absolutely no symptoms during the 2ww....so I kind of knew that this cycle also failed. However, I took an HPT yesterday to confirm and it did come out negative. I have stopped taking progesterone....and I guess my periods will show up in 3-4 days. Now my dilemma begins.....I am very confused and also a little scared about the next steps.....I am wondering if I should consider another IUI or directly go to the IVF route now? I had a lengthy talk with my doctors and they think I should consider IVF now, given that I am 35 plus and I have endometriosis. As per them, things will not get better and with age, more problems may crop up . Also, on the personal front, I have a daughter who is already 6 plus, so I am concerned about the age gap too. Please ladies....pour in your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, advice on what I should do? Sometimes I think I should just drop the idea and be happy with one kid....but my DD keeps asking for a sibling and I feel sad for her. Sometimes I think, I should try one or two more IUIs before going to IVF. And then there are times....when I feel, I should not be too scared about IVF and get it done, since millions of women have gone through it and had healthy babies. I am very confused and I have to let my doctor know about my next steps once my AF shows up. Please help me make the right decision.