Another IL couple! Krishnaamma & Kitchuppa

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by safa, Jan 18, 2007.

1. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Besides Indhu-Sridhar, Malathy-Jey couples another IL couple is Krishnaamma-Kitchuppa. Just wanted to introduce them for IL ladies. Krishnaamma has got everybody's attention within few days by starting many useful threads..

Hi, Welcome to IL!:clap

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

yes,indeed

Yes Seena. Yours is a good idea introducing Krishnaama and Kitchuppa, as the second husband and wife team in IL.

Krishnaamma has posted many good tips and recipes. And Mr.Kitchuppa has posted a good piece on savings in Money Matters. Welcome to them!

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Welcome !

Welcome to this thread Krishnaamma and Krishnaappa :)

Having a real-life 'family' here, as a part of this 'global family' is so heartening...May you both have a great time in IL and with all other lovely ILites.

Krishnaamma, you have been sharing lot of interesting things with us, now with your husband joining you in sharing useful information, am sure all ILites are going to have double benefit.

Seena : That was so thoughtful of you to introduce the couple to all of us.

Love,
    Preethi

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Welcome!

Kitchuppa & Krishnamma,

Welcome as a couple to IndusLadies community. Nice of both of you to join this community as a couple. Krishnamma is already contributing lots of recipes that are useful. Similarly, we look forward to Kitchuppa's participation.

Regards,
    Malathy

5. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Krisna amma and kitcuppa,
    Welcome as a couple. It is very interesting if the husband and wife team enjoy IL together like sridhar and Indhu
    Regards,
    Meenu

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Welcome K Squared!

Dear Krishnaamma and Krishnappa,
    Welcome to IL. Krishnaamma, you have already started interacting in the various forums. I am looking forward to interacting with Krishnappa.
    Both of you, welcome to IL, and have a nice time here.
    While on this I would be grateful if you can explain your beautiful names. Are they given names or assumed names? And what's their significance?
    Regards,
    sridhar

7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

hey,
    Krishnaamma is Sumathi and Kitchuppa is Sundar. Very beautiful names. Their only son( I think am correct) is Krishna.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Re: Another IL couple!

I have been interacting with Krishnaamma through her recipe columns, But have not seen Kitchuppa. LETS SEARCH FOR HIM :-D

9. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Welcome K Squared!

Hi sridhar,

Till this date I have not noticed this thread. Thank you for your wish.:-D As she said, I am Sumathi and my husband is Sundar. Our son's name is Krishna . So I gave that name 'krishnaamma' and I used to call my husband (before marriage I used to call him by his name. Because he is my mother's brother. After marriage I struggled to call him. Even if I call him like 'mama or yennango' he will not turn. After krishna's birth I started calling him 'krishna appa' ) as 'krishna appa in due course it turned 'kitchuppa':mrgreen: So he kept that name for his mail ID and as well as user name in IL too.

Now another good news my son Sundar Krishna is also joined in IL.:clap His user name is 'kutekrish' I think we are the first family in IL?:-D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  10. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Another IL couple!

Yes safa,

you are correct. Ok where are you? I could not see you in IL now a days. Thank you for starting this thread.:-D Now Krishna also joined here. Expecting you participation more in IL.