1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Angelina My Daughter

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by supriyaanil14, Nov 2, 2009.

1. supriyaanil14

supriyaanil14 New IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]A Daughters love is like God sending you a gift from the heavens above, she is not only your daughter but a reason to relive an Angel who can make you smile and fill your heart with unending love I was blessed with that gift which changed my life in the most divine way.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing. I see the happy memories of my past, the joyful moments our present, and the hope and promise of the future in her sparking bright eyes…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It is true [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a Mother to her daughter. It was my wish which came true to be a mother of a Daughter, the moment I took her in my arms I was speechless, just looking at her with Tears in my eyes was a moment of joy I can never express .So pure, innocent and full of love. No happiness can be greater than being a mother to a beautiful little daughter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I won’t be wrong in saying that no one loves me as much as my little angel does and her love for me is unconditional. My daughter is a complete reflection of mine and all I want of my daughter is that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.[/FONT]

2. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Very true daughters are miracles. Glad your wish came true. May you share many more such beautiful moments with your angel :)

3. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee
    Being father of two grown up daughter, I can say that the love of daughters towards their parents is unmatched.

Naval Langa

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Very happy for you that your dream came true. Wishing you many many happy moments with the Angel.

5. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Very true - daughter's are adorable!
    My daughter was hardly seven years old when I lost my elder brother when he died immediately after his 40th birthday. I was inconsolable and was crying my heart out. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep and was feeling miserable thinking about his young wife and children. She was watching me silently for a while and when she couldn't put up with seeing me like that she came to me and hugged me and said 'Amma! When God create people he writes our name on each grain of rice we eat and once we finish eating our quota of rice he takes us back. Probably Mama (uncle) finished his quota fast and God took him back. Just because you keep crying He is not going to send Mama back.'
    I got the shock of my life hearing these words from a seven year olds' mouth but understood the great philosophy behind her words. Till today I don't know where from she learnt to talk like that but I believe that in many ways we keep learning from our children - particularly our daughters. A daughter is a daughter for ever!!
    monifa13

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Daughters bring a lot of joy and the mutual love between parents and children is never can be measured.
    Wish you a lot happines, Jaya

7. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Very true Supriya. I am blessed with 2 little angels. Thank you GOD for this.

Dear Monifa - I am touched by your little angel's maturedness. May God bless her.

8. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Supriya , others and Manifa,
    I am speachless...I have always prefered having daughters to sons, it is not that I am awersed to boys, I wanted a girl child and my DH wanted a boy for whatever reason it might have been...The almighty decided to bless both of us and I delivered a twin, of which 1st was my boy and 2nd was my girl.
    I don't know what has made me so very sensitive about her, but I myself feel that I am being a lil indiffrent to my son at times. Though for a mother both are one and the same, I too do not intend to diffrentiate at all...but when some one talk about my DD, my eyes fills up, may be it is the uncondiitional Love that she showeres on me. Well my son isn't less either. Whatever it be DD or DS, being a woman and over and above being a Mother is just a great blessing. A feeling that one must cherish.

Love to all lil angles there...
    Hugs to all those loving Moms..
    Kavitha.

9. shobatharun

shobatharun Senior IL'ite

dear supriya,
    very true...my luv my life is my sania...my daughter.when she smiles at me i jst 4get every thing....

10. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear supriya,

congrats for you first blog entry... beautifully written.

Being a mom of two adorable girls, I would say that it is truely a blessing to be a mom to daughters.

may god bless your little girl.