Andal Thiruppaavai in Vijay TV!!!

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Dec 14, 2007.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Hello everybody,

"Andal Thiruppaavai" is being relayed in Vijay TV from 17th December 2007 till 15th January 2008 at 5.30 am (IST) and re-telecast at 6.00 pm (IST).

The cast and crew consists - Discourse in Tamil language for each pasuram by Dr.M.A. Venkatkrishnan and dance ballet by Selvi Bhargavi Gopalan (who is also the Choregrapher). Music was done by Mr.B.V. Balasai. Songs sung by Selvi Saindhavi. Art Direction by P. Krishnamoorthy and design by Maniam Selven.

The promo for this program is relayed from today. Today's schedule for the promo is around 7.00 to 7.30 pm, 8.00 to 8.30 pm and 10.00 to 10.30 pm (IST). Likewise at various timings on various dates.

I request all of you to watch and engross yourselves in the bliss of adoring the Lord Narayana.

I am sure that the master piece would be the Divine Music.

2. srimathi

srimathi New IL'ite

Dear Vanaja,
    Was able to catch the the program "Aandal Thiruppavai" on Vijay TV. It was an excellent program especially for people like me who would like to see the visual representation of the 30 verses. Excellent Choreography. Keep up the Good work!!!
    Srimathi

3. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Srimathi,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. Aasthikas like you give us encouragement to do more programs of this kind.

4. srirangani

srirangani New IL'ite

Dear Vanaja

I want to get the Andal's thiruppaavai DVD for myself. Where can i buy it? There website doesnt have any details on the shops that sell these DVDs anywhere. Please let me know. I really want the copy. i managed to see only one episode on vijay tv - it was the sittran sirukaale vanthunnai sevithu - it was the last day :( and i was soo upset as i had missed the rest of the previous episodes. thats because i rarely watch tv. but the dance and the speech was awsome!!! Please pleeeeease!!! tell me where i can buy it. Even if you sell it, please let me know, i will buy it from you. :) please respond asap!

thanks.
    Sri

5. srinivasan_vanaja

Dear Srirangani,

Thank you for your appreciation. As per this forum etiquettes, we are not supposed to discuss "promotion of sale" of any individual products in the open forum. As you are a new member, you do not have acess to "Private Messages". So, I am unable to provide you with details.

I shall just give you one information. The DVD is yet to be launched in the market. For more info please go to the site and send a mail to the "Production Company". They will surely get back to you.

6. rajgopal

rajgopal New IL'ite

Hello,

I have heard it in the morning and loved it very much. i was wondering at the start of the programme, suprabhatam is recited, is it in Tamil ?
    Also can anyone tell me the exact name of the suprabhatam and the name of the singer, so that i can buy it from our local shop or can you give me the link to download.

regards
    rajgopal

7. srinivasan_vanaja

I give you two links. Just go through them. In the first link - go to the site and click "Video Download URL" for downloading the audio. But the quality is not that convincing.

Second link is from youtube, where you can see the video. And at the top the other parts are being displayed. Meanwhile I shall also check for some good sites providing the audio.

MohanKumars.Com - Movies/Reviews Zone

Venkatesh Suprabhatam Part 2 Tamil - Truveo Video Search

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  8. rajgopal

rajgopal New IL'ite

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for your help, but with deep regret, this is not the one which i have heard it in the morning in Vijay TV prior to "Andal Thiruppaavai" at 5:30 am. if you know can you tell me the name of the suprabhatam and i belive it is sung by Saindhavi.
    appreciate your co-operation

-rajgopal, mumbai

9. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

srinivasan_vanaja,

Thanks for letting us know the opportunity to hear to thiruppavai. I'm sure so many people utilise this opportunity. Hats off to your service. But me being unlucky for a while, i don't have facilities in my place to tune Vijay TV. But anyway i love all these thirupavai and thiruvempavai songs on the early morning before sunrise on the margali month. I feel very blessed on those margali days. On my childhood days, I use to visit temples everyday early morning before sunrise and pray songs to god in temple. I'm missing those wonderful things now but sure i'll get it back soon. Anyway I'm happy that you are giving wonderful opportunity to others to enjoy. Thanks for that.

Also I like your 'naamasuram' thread, I visit the thread everyday. These small small things, makes the life wonderful. :thumbsup

10. srinivasan_vanaja

Ambige,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. Namasmaranam thread is a powerful thread. Each and everyday we are sure to get charged contributing to this thread.