1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

And We Stand Tall

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Dec 27, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Year 2010 has been amazing. So many women stood up to start their journey of weight loss.

I will like to end this year by telling the story of 2 amazing ladies (both of them are IL members). Both of them have gone through medical problems and still they stood up to lose weight.

If they can then why can't you

Remember, its up to us to give into to our difficulties and be happy the way we are BUT Its also up to us to stand tall against all odds and challenge the life.

If life has the power to throw difficulties at us then its up to us to stand against the life and shout with all our strength "how dare you try to show me down", its up to us to roar and tear the sky, to hit the ground and split it in two. Such is our strength.

In the end the choice is always ours, to stand tall or to fall defeated on the ground.

2. kavikish

kavikish Senior IL'ite

Kudoos to the wonderful dedicated ladies, Shanvy and Preethi...You galz are so strong-minded..and a perfect example to all of us, just like Shiva was and is to you. Maybe you get off from all those health problems you have stated and have a safe journey in your weight loss. God bless you dear !!!

3. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Superb blog as always...You all are doing a great job :clap:clap:clap Very inspiring...

4. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

The determination of the two wonderful ladies Shanvy and Preethi shows that all of us can win the war against obesity which is the root cause for all our sufferings. Very good post.

5. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear shiva,my dear shanvy and my dear kalreth

I feel as if you ladies wrote this for my sake.
    Shanvy dear,what a wonderful person you are!You are a real fighter.You have so many health problems,two young kids to taKE CARE OF,DH IS AWAY BUT YOU ARE FIGHTING IT OUT.yOU ARE AN ACHIEVER.mMost certainly,you will reach your target f 65 kg,no doubt about that.
    Now I know that I have no reason to even whimpher.There is this wonderful man by my side who is taking care of me.Vaidehi who is a tremendous support to me,somya who is God's blessing to me,whatever I want I get,still I cry.I feel you three should take a stick and beat me .
    My dh has attached a long tube to my canula,I walk whenever I feel like,I go to my dh's room,come and sit in the hall all on my own which I could not some time back.

I wish you people all the best.

My dear shiva ,you are doing a great service to us motivating us guiding us.God bless you,my dear.
    love
    mithila

6. RanjaniVijay

RanjaniVijay New IL'ite

Love the spirit!!! love u guys....

7. kalreth

kalreth Senior IL'ite

Thanks a ton Shiva for including the post here........

Hope many more like me will start towards this beautiful journey of weight loss..

U as usual Rock dear...

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva,
    Thanks for bringing this post to notice.......Will you please guide me to Shanvys post I too am sailing in her boat I have had 5 surgeries which has loaded me with big tummy which is not reducing I also had ASD so I want to ask her what tips the doctor said about maintaining the weight I do know how hard it is to maintain the weight for I do suffer from sciatica n my cal reading is very low n doctor has given me warning but no tips Please do guide me to thread so I acn ask Shanvy.....If Shanvy can respond here still better

9. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

hey Shiva..I have no words for this blog...I am a slient reader of your blogs..but sometimes I do post few messages...

and this blog really forced me to write down........very inspiring stories...There reminds me of a saying

"Khudi ko kar buland itna, ki Khuda bande se khud puche ki bta teri raza kya hai"

Love
    Suman

10. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for appreciating the post. Yeh, both of them are wonder women. Its damn difficult to fight weight with health issues and they did it. God bless them both.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva