1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

And Thatz The Twist!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jananirbk, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Kelly!

That would really be surprising to all of you, I believe, that after a month of school, your son started to cry!! These kids are always unpredictable. Is not it? Thanks for your valuable comments Kelly!!

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

2. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear LS:

You are right Lalitha!! We could not concentrate on anything until we know for sure that all is well for our kid at school!! I will sometime feel that her toys and dresses are eagerly waiting for her return to be handled by her!! She will throw them off, bend them, will remove all the pressed clothes from the closet and lie on them, but still those three hours without her in the house are the worst!! Thanks for your valuable feedback Lalitha.

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

3. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Radhika:

Ya, well said!! I have to get used to it at least before her :). I am glad that you like it!! Thanks for your feedback and valuable comments Radhika.

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

4. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Sujatha!!

You made my day by saying that! I am so happy that you like my threads!! I will try hard to keep them as interesting as my previous ones. Thanks for your encouraging words Suajatha!

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

5. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Ashwini!!

Really sweet of your son!! Kids always need our full attention and with all other kids around, obviously he had his trick to gain the attention of his classroom helper. Thanks for dropping in and your valuable comments Ashwini.

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

6. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

This is such a cute incident and I enjoyed reading the post. I can totally understand your plight though I am not there yet. I can not concentrate on my work when my DD cries when I leave to work and I will call and check if she is doing ok. My mum says that she cries only for a minute and get easily diverted after that, still I feel very bad.

Anabika