1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Err wats happening.....wen will ppl stop dis exchange policy....:facepalm: interesting update iniyaa :clap2::clap2: same confusion here as well about the relationship between the two :confundio1::confundio1: chandran seems very irresponsible but why don't madhu try to change her him?? Look forward for next update. Thank you!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@IniyaaSri,

Interesting plot with all the ingredients for an EMA! Good going:thumbup:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv
    Thanks for your feedback dear : )
    Lets see where does Madhu take her relationship with Anbu!
    And regarding try to change Chandran.... Change is possible only when two persons are ready for that.
    Though Madhu tried, there was no response from Chandran and that leaves her hopeless!
    Lets see! Posting the next episode now!
    Good day dear!

@GeetaKashyap
    Thanks dear : )

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 5:

“Yeah Krish!! I didn’t eat my vegetables! So my mom is scolding me!” – Madhu pretended to weep with her palm rubbing her eyes.

“Ha Ha!!!” – Krish laughed. “ Maaaa….you are not crying” – Krish laughed again and pinched her cheeks with his soft fingers.

“My intelligent boy” – Madhu hugged him and kissed him once again.

“Maa….Am a good boy! I ate all my veggies and even the fruits that has been packed for my snacks break.

“I know you!!! Good boy” – Madhu smiled at him.

While Krish was busy eating his dinner, Madhu kept looking at him with various thoughts.

Am really lucky to have such a child. He never asks for anything. Just engages himself with his toys and doesn’t trouble anyone. Never complaints about food. Just eates whatever is on his plate. Lovely boy.

Madhu smiled remembering all her proud moments in his school. Though his dad doesn’t do anything for him other than buying him junk foods, Krish doesn’t seem to miss anything from his dad.

Madhu felt bad when she thought about the father son relationship. Chandran has not even changed his son’s shirt. He never took any responsibilities when it came to child care. Krish got so used of it and he never bothered anyone. He was having a matured mind right from the beginning and Madhu has just got that one thing to feel proud of in her life.

It was time to sleep and Krish was ready. “Ma…Shall I turn off the light?” – Krish looked at Madhu.

“Wait! Let me come! It will be difficult for you” – Madhu got up from the bed.

“No no!!! I can do it maa” – Krish hopped and his tiny fingers missed to press the light switch.

He tried again and the third time he got it right.

“Shall I change your dress Krish? Bring your night suit” – Madhu

“I kept it ready ma! I can change! No problem! Am a big boy” – Krish smiled and changed his dress at once.

Soon he was asleep beside her and Madhu closed her eyes.

Krish never depended anyone for his chores. May be since his mom is a working woman, he started being so independent right from the young age. They never had any problem with him as a kid. He did everything by himself and Madhu liked it at times. It gave her peace of mind being a working woman.

At the same time, She feared that he doesn’t need a mother’s warmth or care? Too much independence and he wont love me? She ran her fingers over his hair and that innocent face promised a good future for both.

It was morning 8 and Madhu was getting ready. She wore a baby pink kurthi with white leggings. Finally unpacked the new face powder and the kaajal box. She smiled at her reflection and she liked her face looking pretty.

“New dress?” – Her mom looked at her

“Yeah! Just like that! This is the one I bought in sale!” – madhu combed her hair.

“Oh! But why do you need all this in this age?!! – Her mom frowned

“Means?” – Madhu

“Trimming your eyebrows, dressing as if you are a teenager, this new make up kit….all such” – her mom kept the plates for breakfast on the dining table.

“Maa….This is not a make up kit! This is just face powder! You don’t know what are the things my colleagues use” – Madhu frowned slightly

“You are a mother! Remember that! Dress accordingly” -Madhu’s mom

“Maa… Gone are those days! Don’t live in the past!!! Everything is changing maa” – Madhu

“ I don’t like all these” – Madhu’s mom

“Am not committing any sin! When will you grow?!” – Madhu

“Not committing any sin?! So tomorrow you will wear jeans and shirt?” – her mom raised her eyebrows

“Maa….Whats wrong in that?!!!” – Madhu sounded irritated

“You are a mother! Then comes your work” – Mom

“You will never change and its hard to find such mom in this world” -Madhu sat for her breakfast.

“By the way! Am sorry for yesterday” – Madhu said remembering how she yelled at her mom.

“I don’t need your sorry” – Her mom went away angrily.

Madhu’s mom added to her headaches. She knew she loved her and cared for her. But nothing could sort out of the disputes between them. They quarrelled for some or the issues.

Her phone beeped and Madhu said “Maa!!! Cab has arrived! Take my lunch bag”

In another five minutes, she left the house and Krish was picked by his school bus.

The moment Madhu entered the tech park, She got compliments from many of her colleagues.

“Looking beautiful Madhu”

“Your birthday?”

“Looking special! Wedding Anniversary?

“Lovely dress Madhu”

“Your face is glowing”

Madhu was full of energy and the day started well.

Though its true that beauty is in the beholder’s eyes, a good compliment naturally lifts our mood and energy. Let me take care of my looks. Madhu thought as she turned her monitor on.

Her eyes were searching for him and couldn’t find him. There was no reply for her texts and Madhu did not want to call him. It was lunch time and she couldn’t bear that loneliness.

She felt as if she was missing something big. Her day was not normal. He very badly missed Anbu. His talks, his laugh, his caring words and much more.

The hour hand of the clock touched four when Madhu got guts to call him. She was not afraid of him but of herself. Her liking for him. Her addiction for him.

“Hello…..Anbu?” – Madhu

“Madhu!” – Anbu’s voice was trembling

“Hey!!! What happened?!!!” – Madhu’s voice was shaky

“Problem at home. Will call you later!” – Anbu

“Are you okay?” – Madhu

Before she expected a reply the line got cut and Madhu was thinking what could have happened at his home.

Lata6, Arunarc, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Again ended with suspense...lovely episodes :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Innum maravey illa, suspense le mudika vendiyathu:mad::confundio1::crybaby2::scream::sconf:

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Life without curiosity is flat:facepalm: I suppose same goes with stories as well! Atleast for me!
    So bear with me!!!:tonguewink:

Preetii likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear :blush: Good day:blush:

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Marubadiyum suspense ah :facepalm::facepalm: :argue: aunty en ippadi irukanga... I didn't expect her to be like dis...except krish none of the family members support her.... Krish is really cute :thumbup:
    What happen to anbu??
    Thank you and look forward for next update.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ini dear,

So nice to see you back with a wonderful start... Read till date..... The plot looks very interesting and as usual you rock.

I was trying to post from the day you started but had some problem with the site. I was not getting the text box at all to post my comment.

Looking forward to read more interesting twists and turns from you.

Actually speaking i logged in on the same day to start my next story but couldn't post it then. Will come up in the coming week

Preetii, IniyaaSri and aarthi28 like this.