Anbody using Dishwashers in Pune?

Discussion in 'Pune' started by r2i2010, Aug 1, 2008.

1. r2i2010

r2i2010 New IL'ite

Hello to all,
    I am planning to return to Pune from US in 2010.Being in US for 8 years now, I am very used to doing my stuff on my own or rather machines :) and not having to depend on maids for house chores. I would appreciate any input regarding buying/using dishwasher in india/pune? I know the power-cut situation doesn;t make my question relevant a all. But still.. Also if anybody can share their exp/knowlege about solar-energy companies in Pune, that would be a great help!

Thanks
    Dhanashri

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Dhanashri,

Welcome to the Pune forum.

I use DW here and its really helpful. You are planning a transit in 2010, by them i am sure the scenario would have changed. so it is better if you start looking forward to things at that time.

Unless that you are building a house or something and planning right from now...then it is different. There are many solar energy companies here. Maybe you can give a google search. If you don't find then let me know i can enquire for you.

Take care
    Roopa.

3. r2i2010

r2i2010 New IL'ite

Thanks Roopa.

I would def. prefer DW than hiring a maid. But power crisis in Pune is a little discouraging. But as you said things will change in 2 years, definitely for the better. :)

Actually I am planning to visit Pune in Dec this year to look at schools for my daughters who would be going into 1st & junior k.g in 2010. We were planning to look/buy a flat as well but the RE prices possibly will go down by then so decided to wait till we return. But will certainly try to visit some and take a look at possible locations to live. I did google for solar energy companies and did find some information.
    Do you know any good schools (SSC or CBSE) ? I have heard about Bal Shikshan mandir in Kothrud, but couldn't any first hand info on that school. Would love to hear from anyone having kids in that school or any other school in Pune.

Thanks again,
    Dhanashri

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Dhanashri...you'll have to select schools depending on where you are going to stay...or is it going to be vice versa.

When we shifted here in 2004. We first selected a place for our office and then started hunting for a house in the vicinity.

So when you are here in Dec. do check out the city with your priorities listed out.

Let me know if you need any help when you are here.

Regards
    Roopa.

5. nnfiorentini

nnfiorentini New IL'ite

Hello

I am newly arrived in Pune from UK. Does anyone know a reliable dishwasher engineer as mine has stopped working. I live in Kalyani Nagar. Any help would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Sorry i just saw this message today.

Did you get your DW repaired or you still need the contact of someone doing the repairs of electronics goods.

Roopa.