Analysis of Horoscopes for compatibility of Bride and Groom

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by bchandra2008, Feb 2, 2009.

1. akiladevi81

akiladevi81 New IL'ite

Dear Chandra,

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply, but till date i didnot receive any replies from u..........Is it bad time for me in this forum also?:bonk I don't know what to do....................please help me & reply me. waiting for your reply..................and also tell me,
    what is the remedy i have to do to join with my husband.............please guide me & help me :drowning..........

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

AKILADEVIs question

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply, but till date i didnot receive any replies from u..........Is it bad time for me in this forum also?[​IMG] I don't know what to do....................please help me & reply me. waiting for your reply..................and also tell me,
    what is the remedy i have to do to join with my husband.............please guide me & help me :drowning..........

Dear Akila

Both your horoscopes are having dosha matching; hence seperation is not indicated

But becoz of differences in your mental make-ups you are not able to have compatibility in marriage

Your Hubby seems to be stubborn

His seventh Lord Sun is in debility; and he is running the major dasa of Rahu
    Rahu being a shadowy planet will give the results of Sun; Hence the troubles in your married life

Convince him so that he agrees to see a good marriage counsellor; both of you shoud go for counselling sessions; With your persistence you may make the marriage succeed; Astrologically both of you dont have second marriage;; Hence both of you will adjust and live together;

Astrologically both of you are running not so good periods;

Patience is required;;

In summary I can only say that divorce is not indicated and you can make it succeed by approaching the issue with patience and not hurrying-- prepare for a patient period of 2-3 years

regards
    chandra

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hello chandra,

i am currently facing a problem with my boyfriend, i would like to know if marriage is likely to happen and if so when, this would be his second marriage and mine first. we have been dating for the past 11months and fo the past one 10days he has not spoken to me or contacted me as we had a small argument and i am trying to talk to him but he is just disconnecting my calls and not replying to my sms

i am born in Nairobi capital city of Kenya
    my name ; Alpa shah
    d.o.b - june 16th 1974
    t.o.b - 7.45pm - Nairobi

My boyfriend name is rajan vara
    d.o.b - 31st may 1975
    t.o.b - i don't know
    place of birth - Nairobi

please help me and tell me what is going to happen.
    i look forward to your reply.
    alpa:cheers

4. nebula2009

nebula2009 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    my details:
    dob:26.04.1983
    place of birth:chengalpet,tamilnadu.
    time of birth:11.25am

husbands details:
    dob:19.10.1978
    place of birth: chennai,tamilnadu.
    time of birth:8.22am

we have been married for 2 years. when can we expect our kid??

awaiting your reply...

5. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Please reply sir

[/QUOTE]

6. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Please dont ignore.... I would appreciate if you could reply as am facing so many problems...

Please find below the details of me and my fiancee.. We are getting married next year April..

Name: Sajjan Rao
    DOB: 22nd September 1977
    TOB: 16.45 hrs
    POB: Bangalore
    State: Karnataka

Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

Off late, we are having problems... Kindly let us know if we can overcome all our problems and how will be in future regarding family, job, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Subha

7. akiladevi81

akiladevi81 New IL'ite

Dear chandra,

Really i have no words to reply for u. Lots of thanks to u. Wherever i seems the astrology, all were telling something & i was really confused......:spin. But after hearing your words only i'm very happy.........:) Thank u so much, chandra...........:thumbsup. Did i need to worship any god or navagrahas to get rid of this.........bcoz for past 10 months, i have no contact with my hubby & his family.........We had gone for talk with his family for several times, but they are not allowing us to talk. So, i'm not in a position to convince him, bcoz to be frank with u, i'm not having even his mobile no.This is because he left me in my mum's home in india & changed his mobile no.email id......,since he is in abroad. I beleive in god & i trust him much.So, i left my life to god..........If you tell any slogas or pujas or to pray to which god to recify this, kindly tell me.........So that it will be helpfull for me for our future life.:drowning

Regards,
    Akila.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Sir Pls Help!!

Friend's Spouse:
    Name: Devanand J
    DOB: 21st September 1978

Friend:
    Name: Anusha J
    DOB: 13th Sepetember 1985
    TOB: 7:45 PM

Since the time my friend got married she is facing a lot of problems and misunderstandings.

Pls help
    Thanks & Regards,
    GC

9. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

I beleive in god & i trust him much.So, i left my life to god..........If you tell any slogas or pujas or to pray to which god to recify this, kindly tell me.........So that it will be helpfull for me for our future life.:drowning

Regards,
    Akila.

Dear Akila,,

Some slokas of soundaryalahiri are prescribed for getting back your marriage on tracks;; they have to be done with some procedure , offerings, no. of times etc;; slightly difficult; if u can get a good teacher ( a real good teacher) and if u have the time u can do this

or start with Lalita sahasranamam - preferably everyday with naivedhyam or atleast on fridays and Chapter 5 of Durga saptasathi -- kavacham -- Pls do find a good teacher and learn them properly before u start them

Go to devi temple and do archana
    and for planets do archana for moon and sun in your local temple every week
    regards
    chandra

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear bchandra,

am eagerly waiting for your reply, i need your help, please help me
    alpa