1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

An unlikely yet obvious way to reduce wieght and size!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by poornimaln, May 19, 2010.

1. poornimaln

poornimaln New IL'ite

Hi,
    Never in my whole life would I have thought of writing such a post. Its been 20 days since my servant maid is on leave. I should have been down in the dumps and grumpy that I had to do the whole household work, given that I have an 8 month old baby also to take care of, my washing machine's under repair and there is no dishwasher. I was so on the first day. But from the second day, my enthusiasm has grown up. I have got up early which I found was difficult before. I am more active than ever in satisfying my hubby. The way my maid washed clothes used to make me wonder if they were ever washed or dunked into the water and hung to dry. Now since I wash them myself, my clothes are 'ujala-white' :)) Had to pat myself on the back there. :)) Hubby's appreciative of me more than ever coz I'm handling household chores, cooking, cleaning, taking care of my MIL and kid. Most of all, my tummy, after my delivery never reduced. Now its reduced by an inch and my weight is down by more than 3 kilos. I don't mean to recommend that household chores are the best. But why not give it a try. Instead of spending thousands of money on creams and gym, we can do this and reduce our food intake. I did the same and I'm starting to believe that I can be good physically again. :))) Ladies, what do you say??? :cool2:

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

dear,
    i think u r right.
    before i used to do whole household work and i was always slim.
    but when i came to china and all work is done by my maid.and i am not so slim.
    i want to add when my maid didnt come for 2 months i lost my lot of weight.
    we can give this a try.
    thanks for making me remember this.

3. poornimaln

poornimaln New IL'ite

always welcome sweetie :))