An in-flight experiance in India

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by leelal, Dec 11, 2007.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

The worst are those who smoke on the road and then crush the cigar butt or at times just throw them from a moving car.

Spitting.

Throwing peels, empty sachets etc after consuming its contents.
    It isin't that such acts are done by the middle or lower class public who don't know much about hygiene...but even the so called elite class indulge in such acts.:bang Its like as soon as they board an out-bound flight they are all prim & proper but they refuse to follow the same set of rules in India. And then say foreign is so neat and cleanbonk

Roopa.

2. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Leela,

What you did was right. In buses, trains, cinema halls and crowded places, people rushing in or out can be hazardous.

I was returning from Singapore to India and when the flight landed in Chennai, there was a mad scramble amoung people to pull their bags out and a passenger dropped a heavy bag on my head as I was still sitting. And for some minutes, I faced a black-out. The pain lingered for long.

3. tanya1984

tanya1984 New IL'ite

Hi,

Very Nice!

Many don't have the courage to go and tel someone

but u have done a great job.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
  4. nabanitapain

nabanitapain Senior IL'ite

Hey Leela,,
    Tumne bohot acha courage dikhaye...ese passenger hote hai....tumne thik kiye unko samjhaye....ese log bohot disturbing hote hai

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Leela hi,
    Very good.Generally iam not the kind to keep quiet if something happens like this but i would first show my face [my face will clearly show the irritation:rotfl]& then my words will follow. Atleast some of us have to react at some point of time.

6. kavithaprabhu

kavithaprabhu New IL'ite

Excellent, i think Mr.X in some bad situation thats y he made some trouble.. anyway you did pretty good job..