1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An awesome visitor!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri
    I feel really overwhelmed by your affection and am happy to be able to interact with you all again! It is indeed significant that I hear of paanagam the moment I enter into my forum. This beverage is about the only one that is made for offering to God before we consume it with reverence. No other beverage has this distinction! Even a payasam is made at times as a desert but nowhere, not even in 5-Star hotels Paanagam is made just as a beverage. Its mention in the first communication that I receive truly lifts my heart.
    Emanai etti udachavana? Naana? Emanai pathuttu ennoda kaalunga thanthi adichathu enakkuthan teriyum!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Sudha
    Do you know that I could never spell haemorrhage correctly until I got it? I am known for learning my facts only from personal experience!:-D By the way, you may learn too from my haemorrhage to cut down that extra m!:-D
    I have learned yet another truth through my haemorrhage that there are so many out there in this vast world who have such unbounded love and affection for me.
    But I must sound a word of caution. If my future posts do not live upto your expectations, blame it on the haemorrhage and not on me!
    Jokes apart, I feel truly great Sudha to be able to enjoy your attention as ever!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear Sindhuja
    There is no feeling greater than knowing that you were missed! I honestly never hoped to belong to that category:)
    This incidentally puts a lot of fear in me that I should continue to be able to sustain this interest in you! But I have no doubt that your prayers which retrieved me from the jaws of death would see me through every task of mine.
    Sri

4. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Welcome back IL.... All our prayers are answered....Very happy to see you again with Senile Ramblings.....:clap:clap:clap

5. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    That clapping of your hands over your head appears like that you are part of some Bajanai Ghoshti! Hopefully that the Bajan is some kind of thanksgiving for my recovery!
    If what I write is not some punishment, pray tell me what else is?
    Why did you become anxious? Because I might stop rambling? Fat chance!
    I can never allow you all to go scot free that easily!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear TDU
    You really scare me expressing such high expectations of me! If God helps me to continue to enjoy your love and affecttion, what more do I need to ask for?
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear Nivedi:biggrin2:
    I wish I had 64 teeth for a special grin for you to celebrate that fertile imagination of yours! If that Yam of yours is not already making girls swoon all over, I would eat his cow-boy hat!
    But I would urge you to rethink about that rope of his as I know for sure that he hates it as much as any of us!
    I'll make sure that your imagination runs in much greater a riot in times to come!
    Sri

8. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri Sir,

Welcome back to our Indusworld of friends.

Thanks to Almighty and all our prayers for your speedy recovery has reached the doors of divinity.

The time I read your first two para's I could smell the Lord Yama's & CG's presence & his kind gestures to spare you to be amongst with us.

Wishing you to live for many more years and be a beacon of Indus.

Gr8t touch of humour the inborn qualities seen every time you touch the PC screen....

Hope to see you soon in person, once you are fully free to meet friends.

Subbu

9. Cheeniya

Dear Vandhana
    10000 ladies behind me would certainly put the fear of Lord Shiva in Yama for sure! Just one woman was enough to rattle him eternally, I mean Savithri!
    He just wants me to tell you that if it is your fate to suffer me and my ramblings, he would happily see you suffer!
    Sri

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    It is written all over your reply to me that your humour has taken on an extra "dhum", call it zing ! But I am not heartless to thank your illness for that.
    Do you really have the heart to tease me that I belong to a Bhajanai Goshti?
    I am sure your wife has told you about the famous B G in the area where we both lived in Madurai, years back. Old habits die hard !!
    You will not allow me to go scot free? Well, let us see in this forum !
    Love,
    Chithra.

My friend, are you reading this? Poor me, battered !:-(