An Arati to You, Baba…. from our Hearts

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by suryakala, Mar 20, 2014.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali

An Arati to You, Baba…. from our Hearts.

Baba, I have no words to thank you for your immense blessings in these 108 weeks.

Only because of your blessings and miracles, that we have completed this Yagna of 108 flowers of your Ashtothra Namavali being offered one a week for 108 weeks continuously without a break by me and my dear IL family.

And in these 108 weeks we were carried, led and enlightened by you as you are always with us, your devotees.

Every one of your Namavali took us into a higher level of spiritual understanding just by meditating upon you seeking the absolute Truth. Every one of your Namavali gives us an opportunity to understand the great attributes you have as Brahmam, God or Guru.

You are Brahmam to those who want to see the Brahmam, through Gnana Marg, the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent transcending space and time having manifested yourself anywhere anytime.

You are God to those who want to see the God through the Bhakti Marg, having manifested as Shiv, Ram, Krishna, Vithoba, and Panduranga.

You are Guru to those who want to see the Guru, through the Karma Marg, having manifested yourself as their own Gurus as Dattatreya, Raghavendra and Raghunath Maharaj.

We understand that these 108Namavalis,their meanings and reflections on them can apply to any God or Guru who can be seen in your incarnation; that this is the essence of Sanathan Dharma that the Universal Self can be reached in any of the three forms of worship namely as Brahmam, God or Guru.

We bow our heads before your kindness to inspire as to the structure of each flower giving its meaning through the Shirdi Sai Sansthan and reflecting upon them and then relating each flower to your life in Sai Satcharita as narrated by your great devotee Hemad Pant.

We bow our heads before your kindness giving us the forum of Indus Ladies, who supported us in offering these flowers all these 108 weeks.

We bow our heads before your kindness blessing us all, your devotees, who jointly offered the flower for these 108 weeks and also shared our experiences.

We bow our heads before your kindness in blessing all those Seekers, who will with the help of these flowers of Fragrance recite your Namavali for 108 days continuously and meditate on you and Sai Satcharita and get peace and bliss both in this life and in the life after.

Satchidanada Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.

Om Tat Sat.

vani098 likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow Thank You Sayee, Thank you Anni, will update shortly, SAIRAM

3. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Sachidanada Sadguru SAi Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

Sai, help me

4. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Sai

5. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

6. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister,

Thank you for that beautiful closing note. Starting today, will read the 108 Namavali's for the next 108 days. What a wonderful way to initiate me into reciting BABA's Namavali.

May BABA bless you abundantly,

Sairam,

Usha

7. suryakala

Dear Sister Saisakthi,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower- 108 -Om Shri Sai Samartha Sadguru Sai Nathaaya Namaha and the Arthi to Baba this week.

Baba, thank you for your blessings and inspiration through Saisakthi Sister. Baba, please bless her and her DH with success in all her efforts soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH in abundance.

108 -Om Shri Sai Samartha Sadguru Sai Nathaaya Namaha.

8. suryakala

Dear Rekhachennai,

Thanks for joining me in the Arthi to Baba from your heart this week.

Baba, please be with Sister Rekhachennai, blessing her with courage, confidence and success.

May Baba bless you, your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Samartha Sadguru Sai Nathaaya Namaha.

9. suryakala

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister,

Baba, please be with Sister Bhuvisrini, blessing her with Motherhood soon.

May Baba bless you, your DH and your family in abundance.

10. suryakala

Dear Vidyashankari Sister,

Baba, please be with Sister Vidyashankari, blessing her and her DH with a lovely child soon.

May Baba bless you, your DH and every one in your family in abundance.