American customs.......Banta's perception...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Arunarc, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Banta Singh migrated to America , and moved into an American neighbourhoo. His American neighbour went next door to wish him welcome.He was shocked to see the man from India in his nice backyard chasing ten chickens around like mad.

"Must be an Indian custom," he thought to himself. Deciding he could put off the welcome till a later date, he went home.

The next day, he decided he was going to welcome the man again. When he looked through his window, he saw Banata Singh urinate into a cup and drink it.

"Must be an Indian custom," he thought to himself. Deciding he could put off the welcome till the next day, he went on with other stuff.

The third day, he was determined to welcome the Indian man. At his gate, he saw the Indian man with his ear pressed against a cow's big fat butt.

Seeing this, he became disgusted and went up to Banta Singh. "I'm sorry sir, I did want to wish you a warm welcome, but I cannot stand your crazy Indian customs!" He yelled in the Indian man's face.

Banta Singh looked confused and answered. "Sorry sir, I think you are mistaken. These are actually American customs. I was told, that in order to be a true American, you have to chase chicks, get piss drunk, and listen to ********."

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That was a very good one........ Poor guy..........