1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

AMAZING RESULTS- skin like never before.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Dr4help, May 22, 2011.

1. Dr4help

Dr4help Junior IL'ite

Dear friends,
    i am very much excited to share the results that i have got with a cream MELAS by ELI pharmaceuticals..
    i used to have dark marks on my side burn area..i tried everything almost.. potato juice and all on long term worked..but there used be recurrence and the same story..
    i am a doctor myself so tried many things. but nothing helped in long run.
    Used to hide my face with hair but it gets difficult to keep hair open all time..
    anyway coming to the point.. a nurse in my father's hospital gave me this cream..she said it worked on her and doesn't need anymore so i can try.
    the packaging looked very local but i thought of giving it a try since all ingredients were herbal..
    instructions are written on the pamphlet that comes with it..
    cost Rs 56...
    it is to be used in night..as it causes rapid exfoliation of skin and during day one can get sun burn as the new skin is soft n thin...
    i used it and still using...it causes peeling of skin as i can see skin flakes.. but my skin has become remarkably fair, young looking and smooth that i cant stop feeling myself and blemishes have reduced very much within 2 weeks..
    i don't think it bleaches or anything but it has also reduced my whiteheads..
    am happy with it and hope to get the dream skin which needs no make up..
    Thank You..

4 people like this.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for sharing ur experience. I m having dull oil skin with some marks in my face. I used to clean my face always and make it without oil. Shall i try this..?

Please explain me the procedure to use it.

Thanks in advance

3. Dr4help

Dr4help Junior IL'ite

hey Lavanya...
    even i have oily skin and blemishes..
    dont use face wash too often and if u hv to then use some natural herbal one like Biotique..
    as fr dis cream... clean your face like you normally do in night..as in washwit face wash..pat dry and then apply Melas all over your face...it has good fragrance..
    within a week or so you will find slight peeling of skin in the morning if u rub a little...
    i use very little almond oil just after bath to keep skin moist n suuple..you can use anu gel based moisturiser since your skin is oily too..
    dont scrub your face during this time as that can graze your skin too much and you will end up with rashes..
    i think since melas causes rapid epithelial turnover hance my whiteheads are gone too..
    for same purpose a lotion and soap comes though i have not used but read on the pamphlet..

take care...and let me know the results if you try this..

4. anishya84

anishya84 New IL'ite

hi can u plz tell me from where i can get that cream called melas in ERODE

5. ashritharitha

ashritharitha New IL'ite

where we may get that type of cream can u tell me we also want to purchase, iam get rid of rashes, totally oily face what should i hve to do,

6. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

hi Dr4help,

Kindly let me know where do v get this cream. I will buy that when i go to chennai.

Laxmi

7. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Lavanya,

Please let me know where do v get this cream in Chennai.

Laxmi

8. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr4help

I hope you wont mind what I am saying.And I dont want to make you scared at all.But if possible please check if this cream contains hydroquinone and tretinoin..Because generally companies these days make such products and sell them as herbal.Hydroquinone is whitening agent and tretinoin is a peeling agent.It will give you results only if u continue using this.Moreover in the long run it will actually darken your skin n result in blemishes ,broken capillaries n lots of pigmentation problems.Then u will be forced to use this cream and U cant use hydroquinone for a long time.

I am very Sorry If i hurt you in anyway but just wanted you to have a good and healthy skin.I hope u will you take this suggestion in a healthy way.

Best regards
    Stuti

5 people like this.
  9. Dr4help

Dr4help Junior IL'ite

Dear Stuti...
    Thanks for your concern..
    i checked the contents..all are herbal..if they are fooling me with the content then that is a different scenario...
    It has CURCUMA LONGA RHIZOME, SANCTUM ALBUM OIL, OCIMUM SANCTUM, ALOE VERA,EMBELLICA OFFICINALE,
    AZADIRACHTA INDICA, ROSA INDICA..
    Though the results i got are quite dramatic as compared to it being herbal..

TRETINOIN is a component of many commercial products that are advertised as being able to slow skin aging or remove wrinkles. Topical tretinoin is also used to treat and reduce the appearance of stretch marks by increasing collagen production in the dermis.It is the only product with known effect on wrinkles. It hastens skin regeneration process till the application is on and is a first line treatment for acne..
    I dont intend to use this cream forever just till i get flawless complexion..
    and m very happy to hear from you..

Anyway you can get it any pharma company...
    All the Best and take care..

1 person likes this.
  10. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr4help

Happy to know that you are using something safe actually I got a little scared as herbal products dont give such results so early.

I was not against tretinoin..I was scared about use of hydroquinone..because once u start using it sometimes it gets dififcult to leave it n if you leave it u get more n more darker..Thats what I meant..

But now you are safe :)

All the best
    Stuti

1 person likes this.