Amazing...Miracle of Sai baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Aabha, May 21, 2009.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold Dear Vabzee08 ji

Were you blessed to commence RAMAVIJAYA PARAYAN as you had placed a request for sharing the Spreadsheet.

Keep coming, enjoy being here. May Baba bless all of us always. :bowdown

2. A1234

A1234 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sai sisters,
    I want to share couple of baba's leelas.

1. MyDH had NO clue of gettin a H1B, I preyed to baba abd kept 9 week bath. Amazingly he was chosen to apply for H1 (note- 1 week after they said NO). And now his H1B is APPROVED and longing for a oppertunity to o to UAS at the earliest as we have lot of commitments.
    2. Someone from my DH's office went to shiridi and gave a sacred thread0 on Monday. My husband 4got to give it to me. And on the following thursday while waking me up he said that he has a sacred thread from shiridi and gave me and he 4got that it was Thurssay and my Birthday too:) As forgetting is a part of him, I didn't mind much. that was a amazing moment when baba blessed me on my birthday.

Thank you babaji. Please help us to go to USA at the earliest in 2013 itself. U know my needs. U know how guilty I a to keep amma with me. U know health condition of my son and husband. U know our financial needs. Please help us babajii...please...

And to the readers, I went to shiridi last week and his leelas over there were also amazing. I will write thatin my next psot.

OM SAI RAM! OM SAI RAM!! OM SAI RAM!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family and Sayees fold, dear A1234 sister,

Glad you had a divine call to Dwarakamayee, sure your wishes will be fulfilled, your Dh's forgetfulness is just an excuse it is just Baba's schedule which would be apt on dot, which you would realize if you keenly be attached to his bonding.

May your wishes be fulfilled by BABA and make your family realize his presence always.

Waiting to hear the divine nectar on your trip to Shirdi, Thanks for sharing Sairam.

4. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

No words to express the feelings ....

5. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I want to Share a miracle that happened yesterday.
    My previous house owner lady is a devotee of Baba and Baba is everything for her. We don't speak at all on regular basis. Yesterday she called me all of a sudden and during the coversation she asked me " Did u loose your gold nosepin by any chance". I said " I have not pierced my nose and don't have nose pin. Later she sent me a pic of that gold one. I was stunned as it was a gold earring given by my grandmother to me when I was born and later the same earring was given to my daughter by my mother. immedietely i went and searched whether the other pair was there in the cupboard but I didn't find it and when I searched again I found only one pair.
    the earring was an ancestoral one and it is fine and it gave me so much joy and I felt it was a great sign from Baba or Universe.
    The earring is not important but I got the earring my a Baba's ardent devotee and i never knew the other pair was not there. when we shifted from the house to a new house it must have fallen down.
    i got the earring from her and kept both the pair and my joy knew no bounds. the person who gave felt so happy and joyful.
    It was all unexpected and I felt this is miracle of Baba. God doesn't come in person but always send his messenger.
    Even now if I think about the happening I an stunned and am so joyful.

Madhurima21 and joylokhi like this.
  6. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite