Amazing...Miracle of Sai baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Aabha, May 21, 2009.

1. priya5474

priya5474 New IL'ite

Sairam
    This is another miracle . Though you might have heard dozens of incidents thru out the world relating to Vibuthi/kumkum emerging from baba photos, yet this one i'm narrating is the one I personally witnessed , felt the aroma and was filled with ectasy. I could feel the presence of swami too.
    This house is put up very close to my house, the members are long time sai devotees. One fine morning the house was filled with aroma of vibuthi and senthuram . The inmates informed this to the ullagaram sai samithi. The convenor went to the house and removed the heap of vibuthi which almost covered swami's sirasam. Upon doing so , he found a very very tiny statue of Lord rama,laxman,sitai and hanuman as single piece structure. This statue is now in the ullagaram sai samithi. (chennai ).
    After few days Senthuram stopped coming and kum kum came out of the entire shelf where the photos of shirdi,parthi swami was kept. We all went and conducted special bhazan at their home. It was a blissful experience for me and my DH who showed me the path to swami after our marriage.
    Sairam

2 people like this.
  2. archana2009

archana2009 New IL'ite

:hiyaThank you for sharing such a great picture.:bowdown:bowdown

3. surekha

surekha New IL'ite

I myself felt his presence in lot of ways but never like this.amazing.god is everywhere,we need to see him with good heart.thanks for sharing.jai sai ram.

4. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Can you please give the details of 21 days Sai Baba pooja I am also interested in doing this pooja.

Regards,

Bhuvan

5. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aabha,

The picture is something very much making me a feeling which I can't express in words. Very nice one. Thank you very much for sharing with us.

6. Muthuraji

Dear Priya

The incidents (both) which you have narrated in something really great.

The Sai Samithi which you are talking about in Ullagaram, can you please give the details. I stay at Adambakkam. If possible, I can visit there.

7. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

om sai ram , I am very happy & felling very lucky to see this picture . really i can't express my feelings . Thank u for sharing such wonderful miracle of Baba .By seeing this i felt that baba is with me ,What i am now is blessings of baba only ,once again he proves us that BABA is with us only . thank u very muchhhhhhh.

OMSAIRAM ......

8. Muthuraji

Dear Priya,

Please give details about Ullagaram Sai Samithi. If possible I can go there.

9. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aabha
    Nice to see the pics of Baba. My DH too got this very same pic as a forward mail from one of his friends some 2 yrs back.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  10. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Each experience with Sai is amazing! Believe in Him and He will show you the right path..