Amarprakash - Saffron Heights - Old Pallavaram

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Vishalini3, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Saffron heights Phase-2 is open now.

Initially they didnt have any plan on Phase-1 or Phase-2, the entire project was launched with 112 flats + club house , but now they suddenly open Phase-2 (40 flats) where they are going to share the common amenities with existing project (??).

Any one know any info on this? TIA.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Unless it is specified that the common amenities belong to the flat owners of phase I and not the builder nothing can be done. until such time as hand over of the completed amenities and society registration the owner/builder/promoter keeps it under him. if there has been nothing written, he has the right to share it with the phase ii, and/or could share it with outsiders for a membership as one project's clubhouse memberships are being sold.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Visited saffron heights last week..and looks like the amenities will be for both.

there is another builder who has a patch of land adjacent to the ongoing project withe the same amenities, and when i broached the same, he said that they will develop that as phase 2 of the same..

Good benefits for them..

wish the roads are laid well before you people get to occupy..

4. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Pon,

Did you Finalise this one?How is the builder?

Hope you and the LO are doing great

5. jrchn

jrchn New IL'ite

I am just posting my experience with this builder. They promise premium brands/material specifications on writing but they just use low-grade/cheap materials while construction. Amarprakash gives the construction job to a third party agencies and they will not stick to the Material specification mentioned on the construction agreement. The total valuation of the property is gone for a toss with just this issue.

So I advise you all to just go to the construction site directly and verify the same before booking your flat. The construction has already started on all the projects they have launched so far (Ambrosia, Lilac, Saffron Heights, Royal Castle, The Heritage).

But make your decisions according to your judgement.

6. ramshankark3

ramshankark3 New IL'ite

I bought a house in ambrosia OMR from Amarpraskah. Initally they promised to provide branded tiles and bathroom fitting as per the model house. But, they atlast provided a least expensive tile and fitting. When asked, they showed a note that branded products or ISI branded product. After a short recent discussion with the management people, they have declared the below response to all buyers of Ambrosia.
    Dear customers,
    We had a meeting with few of your co-owners of Ambrosia and the following is the outcome held on 18/03/12.
    All completion works will be over April 2012 end. (they have commited to deliver the house on Nov2011)
    We will provide the grills for the side balcony without any additional cost. For private terrace, we will be providing the grills at actual cost(approximately Rs.15000 to Rs20000).
    Regarding the door between kitchen and kitchen service area we are working for the best possibility and will inform you shortly.
    Regarding the RO plant, even though a common RO plant is much more cost effective as it is not feasible due to ground reality there and soil feasibility. We have come up with a individual RO system for each house. Drained water is treated and reused in the flushes.
    We have been finding LOT of quality issues during final insecption such as
    Door not fit in properly
    Kitchen sink very small
    Total square feet of the house is reduced by 40 Sqft.
    Broken tiles
    bedroom ward rope slap is slanting
    Switch board is fitted cross.