Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Havita

Havita New IL'ite

Re: Saffron Heights - Amarprakash builders

Hi,
    Even i got an email from these guys.. I liked the plan, but can anyone plss give more ideas about this project? Is the reputation of the uilders good? and how about the area? they say its in Pallavaram..

2. uma2011

uma2011 New IL'ite

hi

we have booked a apartment at Lilac,right now we r in USA.am actually looking for lilac mates.

3. Geetha83

Geetha83 New IL'ite

HI IL's
    I am totally confused now.Is ASquare/Amarprakash and Urban are same builders. Is the Ambrosia project the Urban Atrium project or a seperate one. Please educate me as I am trying to book flats in both Aitrium and Oakwood. If the builder is same, also please throw some light on the quality and the reputation of the builder.

Thanks
    Geetha

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

there are all the same group and are now amarprakash.

5. RashmiR

RashmiR New IL'ite

:hiya Hey all..

Nice to see a thread here for Ambrosia Owners..:thumbsup

I have also booked a flat in W block.. Have u all chosen the tiles and the paint color?? How do u feel about the selections??

:wave:

6. ramshankark3

ramshankark3 New IL'ite

I bought a house in ambrosia OMR from Amarpraskah. Initally they promised to provide branded tiles and bathroom fitting as per the model house. But, they atlast provided a least expensive tile and fitting. When asked, they showed a note that branded products or ISI branded product. After a short recent discussion with the management people, they have declared the below response to all buyers of Ambrosia.
    Dear customers,
    We had a meeting with few of your co-owners of Ambrosia and the following is the outcome held on 18/03/12.
    All completion works will be over April 2012 end. (they have commited to deliver the house on Nov2011)
    We will provide the grills for the side balcony without any additional cost. For private terrace, we will be providing the grills at actual cost(approximately Rs.15000 to Rs20000).
    Regarding the door between kitchen and kitchen service area we are working for the best possibility and will inform you shortly.
    Regarding the RO plant, even though a common RO plant is much more cost effective as it is not feasible due to ground reality there and soil feasibility. We have come up with a individual RO system for each house. Drained water is treated and reused in the flushes.
    We have been finding LOT of quality issues during final insecption such as
    Door not fit in properly
    Kitchen sink very small
    Total square feet of the house is reduced by 40 Sqft.
    Broken tiles
    bedroom ward rope slap is slanting
    Switch board is fitted cross.