Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ShobanaSankar

ShobanaSankar New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

Hi Ambrosians,

We are planning to buy a flat in Ambrosia.
    Has anyone booked in Q block?
    Have you done the legal check and got it approved?

Thanks in advance..

2. ShobanaSankar

ShobanaSankar New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia by ASquare , SBI loan approval concern!!

Hi Aditin,

We are looking for a flat in ambrosia. Has any of your queries in your post has got clarified? If you could help us in this, can you please call us a quick chat, we appeciate your help and time and effort on this and will be very grateful....please help us.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
  3. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

gpriyasri, Shobana and others - Like I said, We booked a flat on the very first day of launch and went thru 2 months of scrutiny on various such questions on Ambrosia. I, along with some friends have researched and followed on the development on many projects on OMR for more than 2 yrs, yet cannot say 'this' is a good project and 'that' is not. So going by our instincts, we didnt cancel our booking inspite of many silly issues with the marketing guys of A Square. From what we have understood, they are upcoming builders, having a great vision and efficient MDs/ head of department but they have a poor sales force.. meaning after buying a flat, you will find you dont get satisfying answers from the representatives assigned to you. For instance, this water supply issue has been in question for past 2 months. Many of us didnt know there wont be a borewell. Not that they hid it from us, but we were not told explicetly, so it came to us as a shock and then when discussed with the MDs and then found abt OMR development, found that Panchayat water supply will be there in a few months.. lot of apartments in and around the 'Ambrosia' location has been getting water lorries to supply water regularly for past many years (it seems to be a default norm in this location) and very recently we heard from the Head of engineering (who is completly responsible for 'Ambrosia' site construction) that they are putting up a line for Panchayat water and panchayat has agreed to supply water in a few months.. infact he says they will be using that water for construction also so there is defntly water supply frm panchayat. Also there was an article posted where Mayor / govt has said that water supply by panchayat (later by metro water) will be given to all the residents in this location as it comes under Chennai limits now. We assume, and like to believe that, in Ambrosia, Panchayat water supply will meet 60% (approx) of water needs of the occupants and rest will be met by water lorry supplies. There is nothing given in written with regard to this information.. we had like to trust and go ahead with this project.. let me tell you the other side of this - the sales people DO NOT give all this information becos either they dont bother or they dont know at all.. we have to ponder and ponder with various resources to find details to our satisfaction..

I think there will be various issues with builders and the risk factors differs.. But the brighter side is, like their other project including Trinity Park, this project is on schedule and hopefully will be delivered on time. My pov is they might have 1 month delay but I am fine with it. as a first time buyer, who is now living in a rented flat, I would love it if this flat is handed over on time.

HDFC, LIC has approved loans so far (as far as I know). Also some facts I would like to share -
    this project will not have great landscaping (may be NIL too), outdoor parks, jogging track, etc.. it will NOT look like DLF, Hira townships.. It is small, compact with 20 ft road running in between row of blocks on either sides. Only 2 floors on each block. We have one block of Club Amenities for which we have not got the floor plans/ blueprints, etc. Hopefully it comes out as promised. There will be one huge sump (not sure where) for storing water. One state-of the art water motor that will pump water to all the blocks. Not sure if they have over-head tanks.. There is only one car parking slot for each flat. Not sure what will residents, who have two cars, do. If it were me, I would workaround that, by parking my 2nd car in some place where it will not be of hinderence to others, maybe there will be someone who does not have a car or whose house is not occupied yet ;).. if nothing then I will have to send my car out of the campus.. just kidding.. I have lived in flats all my life, I think there will be a way out for such issues. Finally, you need a lot of patience to deal with your block representative. Our's was a decent guy and got all the information, papers we needed on time. So we didnt have issues, some others had a bad experience but you know communication is best when both parties respond and reciprocate in a positive way. But this can be handled and this is NO reason to NOT book the flat.

Do you own research too before deciding. Also do read the first page on this thread, you will know how it all started. Let me know if you need any more information.

4. dhineshge

dhineshge New IL'ite

Hi All,

I request everyone's attention on this legal issues....

1. 1944 sale deed orginal is missing.

Asquare people does not have it. They have only the xerox copy. There was an incident that it was been theft long ago. But, there was no police complaint registered. If only a police complaint is registerd we could get a duplicate copy of the orgnial from thasilthar office. Asquare people said that they will not file any police complaint or will not take any action to get the duplicate copy of that orginal deed.

- ASquare people have only posted a public notice in newpaper. copy of that is available in our blue book.

2. 1984 Will orginal is also missing.

This was also lost during that theft.

3. Two Legal heir signature missing.

This land belonged to Kannammal who has 5 sons. Per her will this land was transfered to her 5 sons. Out of those 5 sons, only 3 have signed the sale deed. Other 2 sons died. As per law, the legal heir of those 2 died sons should sign the sale deed. Only then the sale deed will be valid.

If in case some one mentioning himself as the legal heir of those 2 sons (who's signature is missing) fills a case against Asquare (during
    construction), construction have to be stopped. If they fill the case
    against the assosiation (after Nov 2012), we need to vacate the
    houses.

This situation is already known to Asquare people and they have not
    taken any action to solve this. When approached to them, they clearly
    said that they dont want to solve the case.

I am now alone fighting for this, I need all of your support to push
    Aquare people to solve this issue before we take over the house.

Thanks and regards,
    Dhinesh

5. Lajjughai

Lajjughai New IL'ite

Hi Sresassu,

Have also booked in K block..have already signed in the agreement.
    Have ur registered yours..Pls share your feeback..Happy to see my neighbour to be:rotfl

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dhinesh,

If there are so many loop holes how was it approved by LIC and others and how did the legal people to whom many of you go for opinion not raise any objections??

with so many confusions, scams and problems in the bigger picture, a clean pack of the documents is a must.

yes, the management has to trace out the legal heirs and get the noc.

7. sraghav

sraghav New IL'ite

Has Anyone booked PenthHouse in Ambrosia?

Since it has a open terrace Any concerns on the safety issues?

8. shaasu17

shaasu17 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am nearing to buy a flat in Ambrosia and trying to get a loan where I heard that this builder has three names and though the quality of their completions are good want to hear more from people who have analysed or who have bought as I am confused now:idea

Regards
    Shaasu

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  9. khushbuk

khushbuk New IL'ite

Hi Rejjitha, i have been planning to book flat in Trinity phase 2. but wanted to check with you few things, as you are part of Trinity phase 1:
    1) Trinity phase 1 is NOT on schedule. It will min take another 6-8 months, though it was scheduled to deliver by Feb-11.
    2) Which type of flat and which floor did you book at (2+study or what?);
    3) There is an issue in providing details about the flat area by these people. They try to confuse the buyer with Plinth and carpet area. did u ask them to mention in Agreement to mention about carpet area?
    4) Did you face issue similar like Ambrosia about difference between actual plan and approved plan? like around 20 or Feet area is lesser than actual agreed area.
    5) Pls advice, is it worth to book in Trinity phase 2 or not?
    6) If you dont mind, can you pls share ur email ID or so, so that i can take some feedback from you and take decision to book the flat.

Thanks a lot in advance.

10. shaasu17

shaasu17 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is dhana here. I have booked GP2 flat in ambrosia.:) Joining your group now. Now is the loan hunt.
    Is there anybody who got loan from SBI for Ambrosia project already?

Best Regards
    Dhana