Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

I have posted all my queries to A Square, I received the reply, who ever request for changes in agreement, will get it changed in document. They are acumulating all concerns from all the flat owners. Please reach out to them for your question so that they will address it.

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hey neighbours, I feel the same way as you on those points you have highlighted..

OMRH, regarding locality, I still feel it is far far better than many other big players like DLF, Bollineni.. the approach is not too bad I would say.. next year this time, this road will be the most used in that locality because anyone who goes to DLF, Bollineni and Tsunami colony have to cross that road.. and by the time govt. completes construxtion of the new Tsunami quarters, the road from OMR crossing our property will be laid out properly. BTW, there is an apartment 'Shem Park' few metres before ours right.. and there are so many families there sending children to PSBB Mill and BCM.. there are lot of little kids there.. yes, drinking water may have to be supplied by metro water tankers on a regular basis.. this road will not connect to OMR directly.. but it connects to Perumbakkam via Bollineni flats.. and there is one more very well laid road (abt 80ft or little less) beyond DLF that connects Perumbakkam to OMR via Thalambur.. our road will connect to that main road but there is a 200 meters (approx) of small road in between that goes thru the fields (there is a path, but road is not laid yet.. autos and 2 wheelers go thru that).. I will try to post a screenshot from wikimaps to show you these two roads..

I havent got my draft agreement yet.. I just called them and found that they were supposed to send it this morning, but they were asked to change some construction cost.. the total amt wont change but the variations within the cost changes.. I didnt understand. Waiting for the draft so I know what he meant exactly. BTW, OMRH can you list down the points that you have raised with them so the others dont miss out..

3. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Hi AD, :)

thanks for reply.and good description of road network. Here are the points i asked the marketing dept. You can add more, if you have more!

1.remove the restriction on timing of club house.
    2. No outsider to use the club premises.{no comercial use}. This was not coveyed before.:spin
    3. Provision for AC area(Windows)
    4. addition of water/sewerege connection, suprisingly the doc says its not a part!
    5. Rooms size and carpet area actuals to be included in agreement.

4. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

friends, I tried marking the road but due to new rights, I cant do that now.. so I marked the property area.. if you zoom out on this property, you will see connecting roads and where it leads.. let me know if you have any questions..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

5. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the information ppl.

Did anyone notice the clause regarding duration for payments. It seems the payment has to be done within 5 working days from the date the builder notifies each stage completion. I believe this is too short a time when going for Home loans. 10 working days would be an ideal period. What do you ppl feel?

My hubby has created a google group for all flat owners of Ambrosia. Feel free to join here. In addition to this thread is publicly visible to all over the web, we can discuss more confidential information like details about the agreement clauses, property legal discussions, etc in this moderated private group.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  6. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Any body sign the document so far?
    Also, what is the last date of signing doc, they have said?

7. aishrija

aishrija New IL'ite

sterday we asked about the culb house timing, they said they wont change becoz they need the remaining timing for cleaning, we also asked them y u need to clean a place for 19 hrs which has been used only for 5 hrs. They havnt giving any reply to us. So waiting for their reply in this regard. Also asked about the floor plan inculding in the construction deed.
    Lets us see what they reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
  8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Anchana, yes 10 working days is ideal.. I will join the google group later this week.. thanks for that.

OMRH, I havent recieved the draft yet.. I am sure there are quite a lot of people who havent recieved because the representative who deals with my block said he hasnt sent to any of the flat owners under him.. they have some changes to be added in it so they have withheld it.. they will send soon.. so I am sure you can take some more time to sign the sale agreement.. no need to hurry.

9. Latsee

Latsee New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Wish you all a very happy Diwali!

I would like to add few points to your list. These are not mentioned in the documents but communicated / committed by the representatives at the time of booking i.e., Security doors for each block and Steam /Sauna room.

There is a clause in the construction agreement which states that “Minor deviation/Alteration from the Plan may be made by the Builder/Promoter if any alteration is found necessary during the course of construction. If on account of such alteration the Super Plinth area is increased or decreased the parties shall be liable to make necessary adjustments in payment”. Since the CMDA approved plan has less sq. ft compared to the original plan, won’t we get affected if they finally end up constructing the flat as mentioned in CMDA plan?
    Also, is the maintenance charges of Rs. 2.25 collected to take care of the water problem as well? If so, will it be better if it is also stated clearly?

I had a chat with one of the representatives who is interacting with the banks from A Square. Came to know from him that there are three bankers who are primarily doing the evaluation – HDFC, SBI & LIC. He told me that LIC has approved the plan & SBI is likely to approve it next week. This is a good news for few of us who wanted to go for nationalized banks for home loans.:hiya My loan application got approved by HDFC few days back. However, after getting your suggestions I explored the home loans offered by nationalized banks. I’m planning to go for SBI as they are very transparent and the interest rates are also very appealing.

Hi Arthi, sorry for the delayed response. We have booked a flat in M block.

Hi Archana, I'll soon join google group. We can discuss more in detail there:thumbsup

10. g3v

g3v New IL'ite

Hi all
    Have received the draft copy of the con agg and sale agg, have to go through it thoroughly. All you ppls comments make me twice before i proceed to the next stage. All of u have done a good homework and hope we can talk to the builder for making the necessary changes to the agg(con & Sale).