Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Sorry guys, I wrote a nice big description and my views on the project, my comp just conked off.. :rant

just now managed to find the link to this project's detials.. Welcome To A Square Properties

I visited the site and did some exploration abt it:hide:.. Let me know if you like it and have any questions.:thumbsup

Shan, waiting for you views too.

Since A square properties, amarprakash are both one, have merged all the projects of this promoter under one umbrella for ereference.

2. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

any views will be appreciated..

3. cravi4u

cravi4u New IL'ite

Hi,

We are currently in Atlanta and will be moving to India is 4-6 months so we are looking for appts. We are interested in Ambrosia and I am looking for the Pros and Cons of it. Can you please share your findings.

4. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi,

We have been having a lot of discussions with this builder. My thoughts -

Pros:
    - Location: it is abt 500mts from OMR. This road is decent for now.. Govt. plans of 30 ft. road will be done in another few months. abt 3.2 kms from Shozhinganalur junction. Near to PSBB Millenium and Bala Vidya Mandir and all prominant IT companies.
    - Number of flats 208 + club house amenities. Structure is partial stilt + 2 flrs only.
    - There is less chances of rain water stagnating there because one side of this site if fields so all the water drains in there.
    - Builder/ Owner (the managing directors) is aproacheable, based on my discussions so far.
    - Security: The gate has a video phone connected to each flat. so the security lets in visitors based on your response on the video phone and uses Access card to open the main gate (this is what I understood). Each block has abt 8 flats or 12 flats (8 flats of blocks on one side and 12 flats on each block on the other side. each block will have a entrance door in the ground floor next to the parking area which can be opened using the access card only. so owners on one block cannot access the flats on the next block without the access card authorised to that particular block. I liked that.
    - All their project has been delivered on time.. though they have much lesser number of flats in each of their project. But the recent project 'The trinity park' on Thoraipakam (168 flats + club) also is on schedule and will be delivered in Feb 2011. So most likely this project will be on schedule too.. delivery is Nov 2011. If they are delayed, they wil pay a rent of Rs. 7/- per sq.ft of the saleable area of the flat every month.
    - Flats are vaastu compliant. and floor plan has very less wastage of space within the flat.
    - The marketing manager doesnt come across as a person who can deal with customers. I took it up with one of the managing directors (MDs are brothers) and he was nice enough to spend lot of time with us and answered all our silly and difficult questions with enough clarity. He gave it all the clarifications in writting too.

Cons:
    - It is only 3 acres of land - not sure if 208 flats will look congested in 3 acres.
    - It has a 20 ft. road that runs from the main gate to the end of the campus (blocks are on either sides). I feel 20 ft. rd will look congested.
    - The coming rainy season will show the true colors of the location in terms of water stagnation.
    - abt 1 km beyond this site, on the same road divides to two road.. one leads right into Tsunami quarters (under construction) and then goes to DLF Garden city.. the other dividing road leads staright into Bollineni Hillside.
    - They ask for 15% on booking.. which I felt was too high as the booking amount. Anyways we bought abt 2 weeks.
    - They say they will give few choices for flooring, tiling, wall colours, etc.. They say they will record our Alterations and make it as per our choices.. But not sure if they will go by it for sure because there are a lot of chances that the choices gets mixed up or missed out.. but we can visit the site during those stages and make sure it is done as we specified.
    - The marketing manager doesnt come across as a person to deal with customers. Anyways with my experience in my house search, I wouldnt like to believe marketing team blindly. I would have even ditched this project if I had any more discussions with him. If you have anyone in chennai to look at this property on your behalf, let them speak to the marketing people first and then to one of the MDs before you sign the deal.

(Edited to add) BTW, we booked in Ambrosia.. 2bhk + study. Shanthi - note the point! :))

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  5. OMRHangout

OMRHangout New IL'ite

Hi there,

one more joineee on A Square "Ambrosia".

I wanted to share my exp. to you.
    I visited with my husband and Kid to the Site just to see what they have in model house, as soon as i turned to right from OMR, my husband said, Lets go from here, i dont think, we will get any thing from here. Then i forced him to go to the site.
    We visited the model house, interestingly he now was more excited then me, he asked many questions to the sales person that she replied very calmly.
    Then we asked about the availibility and Plot map and many things.
    Finally we took one 2BHK.

I liked the marketing,presentation they did for the project, and it will be a good asset.

I have suggestion, that we will continue this blog/thread till the completion of project, and will discuss all the queries within group.
    Thanks for initiating this blog.

- P

6. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hey P, nice to know you booked. yeah house hunting is a tedious job.. I am glad we zeroed down to this one finally.. not that this project will be a perfect one.. but there will be challenges in every housing project.. I am only hoping this one will have lesser challenges. so your workplace is in OMR? do you have children? which block did you book in? yep, I am gonna be in this thread often. do update me if you have any extra info abt this project.. other than what I posted already.

7. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

congrats AD on your new home.

8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

thanks Tikka.. glad you peeped in here.. was wondering where in IL can I announce it to you guys! because you know I cant stop with 'I bought a new home.' I will go blah blah blah..

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

AD,

Congrats on your new home. my ISP even was down for the past few days and still having problems.so could not check in.

I always believe following your gut instinct is the best choice..

Congrats to you too..omrhangout

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  10. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

thanks Shanthi.. I got that 'go with your gut instincts' from you.. we are now loan hunting!