Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Negative HPT

Hi,

Please wait for 2-3days, still you didn't get the periods better take Home test and consult a doctor as per results

All the best.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Negative HPT

Stress is the worst enemy in TTC. Try to cool yourself. Repeat HPT after few days if your didn't get periods...
    Stay positive. Take care of yourself.
    All the best...

3. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Hi.... It has been quite long for my reply.. frenz went to the doctor 2 weeks before she did a urine test which came negative... She asked me to Beta HCG test which was also negative then she has once again asked me to take susten 300 mg for 5 days ... then to take LSH and FSH test on the 2nd day of period..:drowning It was really dis -heartening for me....Prayed all GODS and did all pujas still donno wat to do.... Suddenly my stomach has become a little bit bigger and have the nausea once again.... this never happened to me before......

4. Vasumathy

Sorry dear. I don't think it would turn positive after all these. We human tend to expect the things to happen even after those circumstances!
    Stay foccused! Be positive!
    Baby dust to you.

5. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Vasu, I had my Blood test for 2 nd day periods today . LSH and FSH levels were normal... Gonna go to doctor tomorrow... My curiosity is when everything was normal what caused no periods ? why was susten 300 mg to induce periods when i also took susten 200 mg from 16th day of periods in April... Really confused ... what is the ultimate solution for normalcy in periods ? Why this happened ? I already took scan 6 mths before which showed PCOS and everything was notmal.. frenz pls help me...

6. Vasumathy

Check with your gynec dear. Hear from them what they have to say!
    Did you ever gone for a follicular study or ever tried to track your ovulation? That may give a clue. Check it out if you haven't!
    Baby dust to you dear...

7. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasu, Called gynec and going tomorrow for a visit. As a matter of fact she herself is surprised. Yes I went for a Follicular study in month of March after my periods were regularised in March. Actually in March she gave a tablet for stimulating the follicle production . After which she asked us to take Follicular study and prescribed HCG injection. In April she left naturally only tablets were susten 200 mg . I think it is the egg stimulating tablet which was not given which did the mess. what cld have been the problem ?

8. Vasumathy

It won't be a problem. You can carry out natural cycles in between those medicated cycles. May be ovulation didn't happen or there may be other stuffs disturbing you normal cycle. Proceed with your treatment & hope soon you fall pregnant!

9. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Girls,

1.We don't get KY Jelly or Pre-Seed in India in stores .I tried to order online they don't deliver to India.It is very costly.One tube costs around Rs.2500.
    Request you to please specify the product available in India ( if any one Gyno has suggested anything - sperm friendly or not whatever).

2.I see few people suggest first response HPT kit (Which can be tested 5 days before missed period).It's not available in India.Which ever HPT available in India can be tested only after a missed period.

3.No Ovulation Kits available in India not online not on stores.Got a message on mobile before a week that some one is selling Ovulation Predictor kits,called them but i think its over priced.For 5 strips they are charging Rs.650 or 700.So dropped the idea of buying that.

So pls. request you to consider people in India when replying.pls. don't take me wrong for saying this becoz sometimes i feel we have less options here and when you start giving suggestions which is not available ,it just a little depressing.

10. STARBUCKS

STARBUCKS New IL'ite

hi tweetyfan..
    you can try buying from ebay.esp from sellers from china who do international shipping for free.i think for a pack of 30 opk it ll cost around 8-9$.you dont ve to worry as it is given in $.currency will be automatically converted when you pay..
    and KY jelly is not recommended as it has the property to kill sperms so does our own saliva.
    i have heard people use egg whites.but chances of infection from it has also not been ruled out.

drinking grape fruit juice(bamblimas) , green tea (Drink one cup a day from menstruation till ovulation.) and LOTS of water will help in increasing your cervical mucus.

regards
    krithika