Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is my first post in Indus Ladies... I am very happy to find this site...
    Please help me with my problem...
    I am trying to conceive since 1 year and unsuccessful till date.. :-( My husband's younger brother got married last year and his wife is going to have a baby next month... This has made me very depressing... Anyways I still have lot of faith in God and believe that I will be very soon blessed with a child....
    Now coming to my actual question... Last month I had my periods on March 4th... I usually have 30-35 day cycle... This month starting from April 2nd I had very light bleeding for 3 and a half days... It was very light... not even filling one pad in a day.. So my doubt is can this be implantation bleeding? I have read about implantation bleeding in the internet... Did anyone face something similar to this?
    Please tell me your views...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Re: Am I pregnant? had light bleeding this cycle

hi devotee
    when i was pregnant i used to bleed only one time and it stops.
    if u bleed during three days it looks like u had ur periods
    maybe i am wrong better check with the doctor

hope u will have a baby soon
    bye

3. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

hi devotee,
    First u should do the pregnancy test. It is not good to bleed if the result is positive. Either it is light or heavy Rush to the doc and explain him.

4. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

Hi,

since u had ur periods for 3 days i think this is ur normal periods.i have experienced this many time and the doc said this is very normal.Pls dont worry ,believe in God .If u still have doubt u better talk to ur gyn .

thx
    Ramya

5. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Thank you all for your caring responses.... I think I will do a pregnancy test in the weekend just to make sure... I will let you know the results
    Bye

6. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi ,

Don't worry.Have faith in god, everything willbe alright.Even here many of us are in same state as yours.....
    God will sure answer all our prayers...

Once have a Gyn check up....

All the best.

Cheers,
    usha

7. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Pregnancy or not

Dear All

I have a confusion . Please have anyone experienced. I had 2 M/C in 2 years time.

I have PCO so i am in metformin dr has asked me to take for 6 months and stop as it is very early stage. She has also asked us to plan for a baby and not to worry. From sept 2006 i am taking and we didnt plan till Nov to get a go ahead from Dr monitoring my hormones. Then from dec we planned unfortunately i couldnt predict my OV date and it was delayed by a week and we missed it and my periods was also delayed by 45 days. in feb again the same so i asked the dr she reduced my dose and in march it was ok by 32 days and we didnt plan due to my hubby's hecitc business tours. Now this april we planned and i also think i was rite in my calculation and we had a wonderful easter hols.
    Unfortunately till date my periods hasnt turned up , i checked PG test on 24th it was negative my last month periods was on 21st of march so i waited for a while and now it is more than 35days and still no sign , when i sked the dr she asked me to repeat the test after a week.
    Now my worry is why it is delaying, i there a possiblity of getting a +ve sign next week , has anyone experienced so and succeeded with a good baby.

sumi

8. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

Re: Pregnancy or not

Hi,

yes,there is a possibility to come +ve next week.One of my friend she didnt get her periods for nearly 50 days.She took the test it came out -ve.Then the doc asked her to take the test the next week it came out +ve .If u take the test in the early stage it may come out negative.Then her doc told that since u conceived only 35 days back ,that could be the reason to come out negative.

So have positive thoughts and beleive in god.
    All the best.
    Ramya

9. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi all,
    my question 2 goes on similar lines but i was very hesitant 2 ask it.actually my menses started on the exact date but i had only 5-6 drops of bleeding n then it stopped ,i waited for 3 days but nothing happened n so i consulted my doc n she immediately made me 2 go for preg test n it is -ve.i already have 18 mth kid .the doc said tht for any other tests i shld wait untill my next menses.iam in a fix,iam not sure pregnancy tests during the menses will give a correct result or is there something else.senior ilites pls help me.

10. rakshak

rakshak New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,
    Even I have a similar question. Hope to find a answer from seniors.
    My periods are normally regular with 30 day cycle.
    Last month around 15th day i had light bleeding/spotting for 2 days. It was so light that there was no need to use napkins/pads.
    It is 33 days since I had my last cycle.
    Is it possible that I am pregnant?