1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I Not Witness To Your Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Dec 10, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

AM I NOT WITNESS TO YOUR LIFE:

Today as I made my way through the same pathway, suddenly felt it has never changed and only me, I am changing every year.

Those were the days when I sprinted across the pathway to my school and no time to even look at it with so much of clarity, then came a time my college days where I always wondered how many used this path daily, still the stone has not lost its shape, the rainy days as I went through here sometime slippery sometime tiny grass waylaid in between the stones, made me feel a decoration of nature for the ordinary looking stone.

I suddenly vanished after the studies marriage in a different city, only to come back and this time was walking carrying my first baby, and the pathway stood in shape nothing lost; only I lost my sprinting and slowed down a lot from those times.

Again carrying my first baby I ran across to the studio to take the first picture as I crossed I had to be very alert so I don’t drop my baby down, the pathway a silent spectator to many of my feelings in life..

Time again when I was pregnant for the second time full term and taking my elder one for the first day in school. Along with me two small little feet and I had to be careful she never tripped here in the very pathway. The silent spectator always amused and smiled.

Many a time I just could not run across as the children were running ahead to catch up with them to go shopping, the same pathway saw me standing with my hands on hip unable to run ahead. The marriage arrangements of my child and so many occasions, how many a time I might had crossed engrossed in my thoughts and again to day as I walk I see the pathway has never lost its shape only me and my mind, as I walk across I bring back those memories, the season changed, the years have gone by, my age has mellowed still the stone on the pathway never changed its shape.

We are the perishables among the non perishables who witness all our movement and smile with nature. Do they stop us? To say something, we go away but then so many more years are still left in the pathway to serve the innumerable stampede of human in their cycle of life….sunkan

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

They are but a silent witness to our life and others too. ..Sundari..very nicely written about the silent witness..Rightly said they watched us skip to school totally unaware of the pathway but then when we held our babies hand we were so aware that our little one should not trip and get hurt...there goes the cycle..as we age we have more time and cannot run as fast..with my knee pain I am wobbling..so then we pause to admire our pathway and the flowers along the pathway on either sides or the green or the daylily they adorn and highlight our silent friend..who has stood the test of times..keep blogin..

3. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello akka

karadu muradana paathayum
    poothu kulunguthe
    ninthan ninaivil...
    mozhi allathu mozhi pesuthe
    nijangalaay
    udainthum ..thaar oothi nirappiyum
    athu koodave varuvathu..
    un vaarthaigalil anubavithu
    sellumpothu...
    paathai orangalil athanaiyum
    vannamayamaana pookkal...!!!!!!

sathya

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was a nice blog Sunkan
    It is so true through out our life we pass the same path. The path remains the same it is we who change. from childhood to teen, adult get married have kids our kids too grow they will have their kids and the path is silently watching us. That was beautiful.
    But Sunkan couldn't open the attachment.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan, bringing the memories back is an art, which you have in abundant.
    This blog clearly states that the world is the same always and the way we look at it, changes!

sriniketan

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear aruna,
    pl install firefox for browsing they are very good, to open and post sunkan