1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I going in right direction??? Please Advice!!!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ArchanaP, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annub580

annub580 New IL'ite

Archana,

I don't know how to say it but I can't say much more about you and your future because of your privacy.
    This was the only reason I wanted to chat with you yesterday or exchange emails instead writing it all here..
    There is one more thing that you need to do along with fast..but I am afraid I can't type it here..even if you will do what I mentioned above and rest leave it on GOD, he sure will help you..
    about your question..all I would say is that sometimes in life we take decisions with the hope to come out of our "bad" situation or with the hope to get into better situation than where we are...BUT it is not necessary that it will work exactly the way we expect from future..or where we want to be in the future..
    Sorry..not trying to make it complicated..but hard to explain it here..my yxxxx mxxx is same as you see my profile here..feel free to write there if you want..

If you feel comfortable you can ask specific question and I will get answers for you..

take care and good luck!
    -Annu

2. annub580

annub580 New IL'ite

Hi Archana,

"YES"

take care!

3. goldie1225

goldie1225 Silver IL'ite

OMG! You are just really great and marvellous.I feel like touching your legs for bearing such a person.Reading your story almost tears rolled in my eyes.I really pray to god that you see good days ahead.Be brave and all the best for your future...

4. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Archana,
    Please dont have any second thoughts. This guys doesnot deserve you.
    He can never realise and you can never be happy. Its best to move on. Divorce is the right decision. Ultimately what matters is your happiness.
    May you have the best in the life ahead of you.

5. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Hi vennelaaaa,

Thanks for your wishes. I am going in that path. I too realized but in a hard way that he is not going to realize. I am at peace now. Visiting my family, friends and living a normal life again like my fellow human beings.

Thanks again for all your wishes.
    Archana

6. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Hello goldie1225,

Thanks for your concern. I am at peace now and very happy. I still dream about my life the way I used to seven years ago.

Thanks for all your prayers and tears.

Archana.

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Archana,
    Glad to know you are safe. Be strong and you will be done with this thing soon. Keep up the faith, girl.

8. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Thanks Spiderman1. I am hoping the same :)

9. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Archana,

Love and hugs to you, Dear...

Though I got an idea abt ur past in bits and pieces in response to my post and others', today only I made it a point to read abt ur story and dug it out from ur list of posts.

One thing I can say is ur life was MUCH MORE DREADFUL than that of mine. The comparison is not for any solace, but to tell u how patient and courageous u had been all through.

Both of us acted stupidly in the same manner with a HOPE that there is good in every person and every one eventually realises his/her mistake. But unfortunately we gave them a l o n g time which these people did not deserve and we suffered ourselves.

I am so happy that u are free of the hassles and peaceful now and looking ahead with your life. U are very young and am sure that GOD will grace you with everything what you dream for.

Love you, Dear

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  10. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Same wishes from me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.