Am I Eligible To Become A Graduate Having Only 13 Years Of Education? What Are The Options For It?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Anusri13, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Anusri13

Anusri13 New IL'ite

I completed my 10th and 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh, India. Later went to learn IT courses and currently working as an Entry Level / Junior IT consultant. I can’t grow in my carrier as an undergrad. I wanted to be a graduate now and for that I have no time to attend the college since I am working full time and also married, kids and responsibilities. I am looking for an online education that I can complete my graduation. Any type like Mechanical, Electrical, civil…etc are fine as long as I can finish my graduation through online with out attending the college. Also not sure what are the eligibilities to study in order to become a graduate and if my 13 years of total education is eligible or not.
    Please help and recommend in finding the online graduation courses and colleges from any where in India and share your knowledge/experiences with me.

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anusri13

If you reside in Hyderabad, visit DR BR Ambedkar university for distance degree courses. website Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University -Education At Your Doorstep

Many of my friends got degree from this college and few of them are doing part/full time jobs too. Becoming a graduate adds silver lining to your educational qualification.

Wish you best of luck.

Anusri13 likes this.