1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sm123, Jun 6, 2015.

1. sm123

sm123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the reply @yellowmango..Yes,I did have some fun at the party..

My Babhi says she has to call my SIL family too(as my SIL may feel bad that if they don't call them.At the same time,she really insists my SIL to come to the arty or function,its looks to me that she enjoys the attention as everyone says that(My Inlaws) says that my babhi is much better than me..another power struggle...I tried to hint my babhi that showing this over affection towards my SIL is putting me into issues and my babhi does not care..Since I dont want to become like my SIL,I ignore it and do't tell anyone,for the sake some peace in my brothers and parents life...

So,this comparison game always there.Sometimes I feel having too many relatives around is also not good,unfortunately..Because of these things,I stopped going to the parties..but again,kids enjoys the cousins company...they look forward for these..that's why i go and give a deaf ear there..

What bothers me most is the insensitive DH..Knowing everything he does not think.:spin

2. sm123

sm123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks again @yellowmango..yeah.i tried this earlier..and thats when the drama started..my SIL comes and hugs my DH or kisses him and take a picture,which no one sees as normal and only me:hide:...and I have moved on with that too...for the peace sake.