1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I a Feminist?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by gauridinesh, Jul 21, 2015.

1. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

Those people must not be knowin the correct meanin of feminist or for them females must be inferior to man thts why feminist must be a bad word for them

2. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Well said, petty battles should be lost and win as intimacy demands, not made an issue out of it. It ends with a naughty touch, good for health :rotfl

3. Radhika890

Radhika890 New IL'ite

I think being a feminist does not mean that you have to ask for women's right. It calls for equality. Unfortunately, even in this era, women are the weaker sex. If you are fighting against domestic violence done by a woman on her husband, even then I thing it calls for equal right. You are totally correct on your grounds. I had such non sense guys in my batch during my college days. People think that feminist means it is always about girls raising a voice in favour of girls. If that was the case, one should be called femi-nazi! (its a new term that I learned recently :p)

4. IndependentGirI

IndependentGirI New IL'ite

I feel sad when some people misrepresent the true meaning of feminism.
    Feminism is a good thing, men and women should be feminists. It ensures equal rights between genders.

But, what we, married women can do? I have tried lots of time to explain the real meaning to my hubby, but he didn't listen too. It's pretty bad situation.