1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Always listen to your heart. It's on your Left side but it's always Right.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

When I got enough confidence,
    The stage was gone.
    When I was sure of losing,
    I won.
    When I needed people the most,
    They left me.
    When I learnt to dry my tears,
    I found a shoulder to cry on.
    When I mastered the skill of hating,
    Somebody started loving me.
    That's Life!!!!
    Enjoy life.....!

Those who are able to control their emotions are always successful. But it is not so easy to control our emotions because some emotions cant be kept inside and its shown in our face.

Sometimes we dont listen to our elders and dont understand that what ever they tell us is for our own good and after going through those things in life only they advise us so that we wont go through the difficulties which they have gone through. But when we are young we dont understand and later regret why we did not act according to their advice.

According to John Wooden, it is making sure that you are true to yourself, combined with being as charitable to others as possible, topped with making th emost out of each day, along with making sure to read especially the word of God, mixed with a few other characters of a great person, will allow for any type of person to be considered great by trhe time that they are gone form this earth.We should always be sure to consider the advice of our eldrs, remember, they ahve probably seen much more of life than you have .

The happiness we get when we get something after struggling cant be said in words. We should always give ourselves a chance to grow. Embrace struggle, overcome hardship so that one day we may be on top of our dream s

Some people take life seriously and some people jokingly. These people when they say some joke also say it seriously and we believe them. We know a friend who is very jovial type but at home he is always arguing with his wife.Today we met him when we were in the temple. Their house is also renovated which took five years but still they have not got the keys. Today when I asked him when they are going to shift he was saying my wife did not tell you we have already shifted there. Then later only I knew he was just joking because it is taking time. Then he was saying if we shift also we will just have ganpathi pooja and only me and wife will be there and I wont call my children too. I said then you can have your second honey moon there. His chidlren are married and he is grandfather too. Also a retired man.

Attached Files:

4 people like this.

2. naliniraut

naliniraut Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Vijima for such a wonderful thought - provoking post. I really mean it.
    Regards
    Nalini

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Nalini dear thanks for your first fb andlike and glad you liked the post. Your visit has made my day

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Always listen to your heart. It's on your Left side but it's always Right - agreed aunty and I couldn't help but feel since the mind is all over, even more reason to listen to the heart! And BTW aunty, John Wooden is my DH's favorite coach and follows him a lot :)

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Srama dear glad you agree with my tittle and to know that John Wooden is your dh's favourite coach and follows him a lot.