1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Always Go For Exchange Whatever I Buy

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by kshema, Oct 11, 2016.

1. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends
    Whatever I buy i go for change.. clothing and gold jewellery . By the time of purchase i like the item and come home. Then again I feel it's not good.. I expect others like whatever I buy and take suggestions from others. How to change my attitude. I don't know why I am like this. Please help

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

@kshema-
    *Try to do window shopping before you decide to purchase.
    *Look through a couple of design, try out few clothing, to see how it will fit your body type, your sense of style.
    *Try to visualize yourself with the product and see if the clothing or jewelry suites you.Pair up the jewelry or any clothing item with your existing collection and see if you can accessorize with the items you already have.
    *Ask opinion from your friends and family what would they think before purchasing.

**Make a call to purchase the product based on the above.

When it comes to shopping I do lot of window shopping / research before I buy. My DH says its pointless but I prefer it that way.
    I dont return products as much as my DH does. Once I make up my mind I stick to it.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    sindmani and momsky like this.
  3. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

Thank u blindpup... Everytime make up my mind before going. But the samr thing Is happening. Yesterday I purchased a gold chain. My mom is telling it's too lengthy. While buying my friend told me it's good anf length should be this much . Now i m feeling that length is more. Don't know what to do. It's gold I cannot keep idle. Very confused

4. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

@kshema- Forget your mom's opinion.
    Just wear the gold chain for few days and see how you feel. When you make a purchase you should feel good about it. If you are comfortable with the length and carry it off well.. keep it.

If you are uncomfortable with the length and if you feel it doesn't suit you. Try to return it

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    sindmani and kshema like this.