1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

always doubtful.....

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Suryajeeva, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Suryajeeva

Suryajeeva New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am Surya. I am 18 and am a student..I ve few serious problems... I doubt a lot... I am doing my studies in the USA... for the past few years,I ve been doubting a lot....
    When I turn off the oven,though i see many times that its off,still i ve a doubt.. i know that i m worried abt the consequences of the mistakes I might make..
    also i ll try to be excessively clean, i keep washing my hands,my things etc so many times.. though I think that its all unnecessary ,my mind forces me to do it...

Pls suggest a solution to my problem.

Thanks,
    Surya

2. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

I heard this is called obsessive compulsive disorder, but do not worry it is very common at certain age, I used to do everything 3 times :hide: ( please don't laugh :crazy

I used to wash my hands 3 times, i will serve food in to the plates ( 3 times ) etc. things

but, I believe it is common and you will get through this easily, ask your self what happened if I don't check back_ NOTHING, so keep practicing.

If you are not living alone, ask somebody to check it ( loudly), so that your mind will calm down. slowly, think there is someone else to take care of those.

I know it is not easy to follow and control but at least try and feel it is a very common issue. I don't know when I stopped it. so, before you even noticed, you will forget this. :thumbsup