1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Always being there........

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Shanvy, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dearest meena maam:queen,

Thank you.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Lm,

What to say. I really enjoyed this lengthy fb from you. and you say that you cannot write...you should write more...

thanks for your wishes.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Satya,

thank you for your appreciation...

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

WOW Shanthi. Reading your poem made me watery-eyed, gave me goose bumps and choked me with emotions - all at the same time. No amount of praise can do enough justice to your straight-from-the-heart poetry. I can’t think of what more to write..

I wish you and Veda years and years of togetherness. From whatever little I know about both of you through my short stint at IL, you seem to be a couple for whom togetherness automatically translates into happiness, fun and wonderful memories. A couple that seems in perfect unison with each other..

SS

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi,
    A really moving poem. Words seem to wait for your call and at the slightest sign coming from your eyes, words rush to your computer screen to creat those lovely lines.
    The sadness is so palpable that I can almost touch it. Cheeniya sir has said that he could be Federer, SPB, Abdul Kalam or emulate them.

After reading your poem I just want to be one man. Veda's father. So that I can call him up and shout at him. "Drop whatever you are doing and come to Chennai right now. Your Shanthi is waiting for you."

May Veda soon get a placement here in Chennai. We'll plan a big party in your place.

regards,

6. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    You are really a born talent......your understanding/analysing abilities always amde me wonder about you......I always think that I should she this lady and how she has managed her life with all ups-downs and still giving every body the best of hers.....
    And now when I saw your poem........its really awesome........would like to seek your permission to put some of these lines into my Valentine's day card.......(if you permit).
    Belated Happy Anniversary to you and Veda Sir........
    Regards.

7. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Shanthi ma'am,

I take immense pride in echoing John Keats' words "A thing of beauty is a joy forever" !! Wow.. You have cherished "beauty" in the divine relationship that God has willingly blessed you and Veda sir with!! May you both live a life of "togetherness" and enjoy the bliss filled & nature knitted life !!

Believe me Shanthi ma'am, I copy, pasted the URL of this page while you had posted the thread and I thought I should be the first to give my feedback on the well sketched and neatly laid creation of yours. Alas, I could just skim through that day and applauded you from the place I was !! Better late than never; I could log in to leave my feedback today !! Feeling very happy.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

(NB: But very sad that I missed you at Latha madam's place.. Bad Meenakshitsk:wink::wink: Hope to meet you soon ma'am ALONG WITH VEDA SIR" )

8. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Very romantic!
    Good one, Shanthy...How nice to have someone so close to heart like this!Best wishes to have a wonderful bond like this forever!
    Love
    Meena

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear sridhar,

Thanks for appreciating.

Sometimes things really click and get into a groove on their own...

I would not wish you to be FIL bonk(for he is the reason I am sitting in chennai. It so happens, FIL did not want to stay in muscat, he cannot sacrifice his bajans..but at the same time he cannot stay alone..somebody has to compromise for the harmoney). I really am overwhelmed by your concern...

You are welcome to the party...

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Meeta,

I don't think any talent is there. thanks for your appreciation. It is life that teaches us how to go about.

I am honored :bowdownby your asking permission to quote these lines. you can use them if it makes you really happy.

thanks for your wishes...