1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

ALUMINIUM FOIL CURES for burns.........

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by goldc, Apr 27, 2010.

1. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi

We have known using aluminium foil for different purposes,now surprisingly it is used for immediate burns.It can be steam burns,oil burns ,heat burns frm kettle,oven,stove,hot water ,some of the common occurances in kitchen.
    I had a burn caused by splash of oil,as the regular way tried in running cold water tap,ice pack,then applied baking soda,but it wasnt working much.All worked only for 5 mins again the pain of burn wasnt relieving.My friend told me about this aluminium foil wrap,i was hesitant,but i tried cos the pain was intense than our common debating.Wrap the place of burn in Al.foil,you wd feel cool inside after 10 or 15 mins later,sounds weird,it did work for me after the intense pain, a relief soon which the cold water or baking soda did not give. So i thought i can convey this valuable information to all.Remove the aluminium paper after you feel better ,then any medicine can be applied for topical healing if neccessary ,but to one's amaze no scar or pain thereafter occured to me later.

Since aluminium is a good condutor of heat if you put anything against hot,it will conduct any heat from the point of contact,until it can hold anymore thermal energy,for the same scientific reasons it also transfers cold equally as well.A basic burn injury actually dissipates a lot of its heat before any treatment is actually given.
    For extreme major burns it is understood that we shd, seek professional help.

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.
    I always gets burns in the morning cooking hurry burry..............
    Then runs tap water and got lots of scars in both hands.......
    Really I appreciate this thread.
    Regards
    Mrs.Naresh

3. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi Jayanaresh

Nice to know that this was of use to you,keep always Al.foil in store to save your hand.

:cheers