1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative medicine for acne treatment?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by generic, Jan 15, 2014.

1. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I have used many kinds of creams, antibiotics, ointments, face washes, soaps, herbal remedies for my skin but my acne is increasing day by day and my skin doesn't respond to any treatment...I feel my acne maybe hormonal but even the use of OC pills has not helped...Please let me know if any of u have tried alternative medicine treatments apart from allopathic creams and medicines? Specifically for acne?...How was the experience and did u get any relief? Pls do not suggest laser treatments or any skin clinics like Kaya skin Clinic, I want to know about alternative medicine treatments lik homeopathy, ayurvedic, accupunture, unani medicine, yoga etc which any1 has tried for acne.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

You can go for Ayurveda treatment, it works to great extent. My friend of mine undergone treatment for acne two years before and told me that it helped her to great extent...you need to have great care in diet part too it seems, but everything will be informed by the doctor..do not worry

1 person likes this.
  3. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Can u pls tell me where ur friend underwent ayurvedic treatment..and duration of treatment.

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi.. i too face the same problem.. can you pls help me with the ayurvedic treatment address etc ? thanks

5. umaviswesh

umaviswesh New IL'ite

Like Ayurveda, Homeopathy too works brilliantly for hormonal imbalance and helps with the acne. One of my friends tried it and it worked. Her acne got reduced and her face became clearer. You can try that.

6. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I have tried homeopathy also...(I forgot to mention it in my original post but thanks for reminding)...Unfortunately it din't reduce my pimples...:(

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  7. umaviswesh

umaviswesh New IL'ite

Oh in that case, you can go for Ayurveda :)