1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

allergy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by sindurga, Feb 28, 2012.

1. sindurga

sindurga New IL'ite

i was married before 3 years, till last year i was ok, but now i am very much affected by dust, smells and other pollution, which my husband is having from his college days.

can anyone suggest how can i get rid of this as this problem is now at initial stage for me . My husband has taken lot of treatments but no use.

Regards,
    Sindu

2. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

You should try homeopathy. It is slow, but will cure allergies. Also, lot of fresh green vegetables in meals will create better immunity.

Do pranayamam ( including "bhastrika" breathing) everyday to clear nasal passages It is really very effective.

3. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

I guess you can take anti allergic pills for quick releif .. consult a doctor u might get quick help and for long term u can try yoga as mentioned by swarnalata :)

4. sindurga

sindurga New IL'ite

Thanks Swarna,

Could you pls refer any homeopathy clinic in chennai :)

5. prasug

prasug New IL'ite

Hi SinDurga,
    I saw one ayurvedic remedy for this in TV, take 100 gms of ghee and 100 pepper seeds, saute it in a low flame until all the property of pepper has gone into ghee, filter the ghee and use this ghee everyday in the rice as the first thing you eat in lunch and dinner. This definitely helps reduce lot of skin allergy and has been my personal experience....Also applying MUSTARD OIL (little warmed up) rejuvenates the skin and keeps the skin young and glowing...:)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  6. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

I too have dust allergy. I feel helpless during night hours, not feel good at all. I do not know whether it is curable or not. I should take immediate precaution to control it. Any way you all your ideas might be useful to me