All you experienced Ladies, Pls help!!!!!! I am going insane....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rupa25, Sep 28, 2011.

1. rupa25

rupa25 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I used to stalk this forum in IL but never posted, you guys have so much information..
    This is my situation:
    Me and my DH are married for almost 3 years and we are ttc from April this year. I probably ovulated on 7th or 8th sept (from what i see from the bbt chart) My periods were due on the 20th sept, but I didn't get it. From a week before my periods were due, I have been having clear watery discharge with no odor, i have been feeling wet down there all the time... Generally before AF, my upper tummy bloats but this time, my lower tummy is bloated so much that two of my colleagues asked me if I am pregnant.
    For a week now, I get period like cramps every now and then.. but no AF..
    I generally have painful bbs before AF but this time nothing.. However, I have pricking pain sometimes for few seconds..
    I tested on dpo 10- bfn on First response... then I tested yesterday(5 days after missed period) with clear blue digital, still BFN :spin
    I don't have any nausea or tiredness..
    Have any of you been in this situation and got BFP later??? Or do you think I am just stupid to think that I may be pregnant????
    Pls, pls pls, pls respond with whatever information you have.. I am really going insane.. I have got cold but I am not taking any medicines because I am scared that I might cause harm to baby if I am pregnant..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011

2. ManjuMa

ManjuMa New IL'ite

Hi rupa,

Dear y r u tense, don't worry usual if you miss periods it doesn't means that your pregnant, some time it may happens that you monthly cycle will be little late even if you have doubt take pregnancy test at home with velocit, i did the same on 4th day and it was positive and then also you r not sure better go for a check up, because we can't assume anything and go forward. Doctor will clear all your problem within a second.

Take care...........

3. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

I have faced this as well, as I knew the exact date when I had ovulated (follicular study) so i knew I had to either get my AF from 14-16 days time of ovulation or get a BFP. Unfortunately no AF and only BFN. It was very frustrating. I kept waiting for one more week and got my AF.

My suggestion is, please dont get excited. Even i was TTC for 3 years when this happened. Best way is to keep waiting for AF, and if by God's grace there is good news, then its great. Let us know how it went.

4. rupa25

rupa25 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the reply ManjuMa.. You are right that sometimes cycle might be late for reasons other than pregnancy, sometimes I have been late, sometimes I have even missed period.. but this time it seems different, I never had these symptoms ever before like watery discharge 1 week before AF date, cramps but no period... I also have a tight feeling in the lower right abdomen..
    I read some posts where people had late BFPs, sometimes they never get BFP in home test at all.. that's the reason I am holding on to hope..
    Anyway doctor is going to ask me to come only after 2 weeks after missed period to do the blood test.. So, in the meanwhile I thought I will ask you ladies if I have a chance this month because of all these symptoms..Especially, I have never had watery discharge before..
    I know I should not get tensed since that will also cause delay in periods(if not preg) but I cant help with these symptoms..:bonk
    Thanks again for your reply... It makes me feel better that someone is there to listen to my agony.

5. rupa25

rupa25 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the reply and for your understanding Chandrika82.. Do you remember if you had any symptoms when it happened to you? I am holding on to hope only because of the symptoms.. At this stage I will be happy even if I get my AF comes- but I will still think it was a chemical pregnancy because weird things are happening in my body.. I have read that some people have got late BFP or never tested +ve in home test because of low HCG in other blogs, but I was wondering if it has happened to any of our Indus ladies..?
    Yes, i think I will leave it to God and wait for another week.. If still no AF, i will go to doctor for a blood test and U/S..
    Thanks again for your kind reply..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. Chandrika82

Hi Rupa, i remember the time i got AF after waiting for many days. The very next cycle i got BFP. Weirdly, in both months I had pretty much same symptoms - very sore breasts that were painful to touch. I am not sure about tummy bloating though. Agree that happens when you are pregnant. Because of the soreness, i was hoping i would get a BFP, but turned out to be AF later.

Thats why telling you not to put too much hopes on it. Just wait it out, and lets see how it goes.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rupa,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here....
    Wait until 2 weeks from missing your periods & then repeat with HPT. If it doesn't turn positive & you used to have regular periods, Then better to check with your gynec. Blood tests will clear all your confusions.
    Till then try to relax, eat healthy. Hope all is going well inside!
    Baby dust to you.

8. rupa25

rupa25 New IL'ite

Thanks for the support Chandrika and Vasumathy ... I will wait until next week and if still no period then I will go to doctor and ask for a blood test. Cramps have stopped and I don't feel anything in my stomach, may be my periods are just messed..
    I will let you know my results. Fingers crossed..

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  9. Chandrika82

Good luck. Let us know how it went.

10. sweety2302

sweety2302 New IL'ite

hi

I have my periods due on sep14 and have period like cramps from last 20 days and tiredness,but till now i didnt get periods.last week i had taken first signal pregnancy test but result is negative and no perod till now.i dnt hav any pregnancy symptoms.I will always get periods 2 days earlier or one week later.but this time it was too late.anybody post me some information regarding this...