1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

all the kids are brilliant observers ''ACTION SPEAKS''

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by kavitaparesh, Jul 28, 2011.

1. kavitaparesh

kavitaparesh New IL'ite

All the kids are brilliant observers .they always watch wat u r doing and then follow the same.

So who is responsible for their bad habits ?

First observe ur self .if u want ur kids to learn good habits like cleaning ,sharing ,etc ,first watch wether u r doing them or not

like u keep ur kitchen so untidy all the time and telling ur kid to clean his room,
    like u and ur husband quarrel in front of the kids and ur telling them fighting is bad

like ur always impatient and teaching ur kids to be patient .

so my point is '' action speaks louder than words ''

remember ur child always observes u .watever he watches he is gonna grasp that.parents are the first teachers of a child spcly mother

so set a good example before them and let ur action speaks .

every child is like a glass bowl filled with clean water now its upto every parent that wat color they want in the bowl .
    let it be the color of happiness ,and life :thumbsup

2. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Dear kavitha,
    What you said is 100% true. Without our knowledge also they learn thing from us. But i do find some differences. My son used to share things with others and my daughter won't. My son will ask sorry or please but my daughter won't. My daughter is easy go but my son is sensitive. Individual character also is there along with environment influence. nice post

1 person likes this.
  3. mekhumekhu

mekhumekhu New IL'ite

Hi All,

My actual name is mekhala but while signing up whatever I tried it was not available so tried with mekhumekhu and got accepted:(