1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All Symptoms Of Pcos But Not Evident In Scan

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by amunique, Jul 1, 2017.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

i am now taking vi D capsules from OT counter

2. DrVandhana

DrVandhana Bronze IL'ite

@amunique Hi,

Will be back with a reply after 2days as I am out of station and not reachable.

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

ok... and i have also emailed you the same...that is my intake...

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Dear,
    U can believe Ayurveda which treats the root cause. U can't get immediate results but far better than Allopathy in this issue. But for some treatments, we cannot go in w/o Allopathy and it is best. This is from my experience.

amunique likes this.
  5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

gentle reminder doctor.. could you please advice on the diet..i have enquired about the medications here and they are at very nominal prices.. 60 rupees per bottle. better than normal allopathic medicines, which i am not using since long say its been more than 6 years..now i think these nominal medicines are better which will also suit my budget..

6. DrVandhana

DrVandhana Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    The food items that you can include in your daily diet are oats, wholegrains, muesli, fruits, boiled or steamed vegetables, leafy vegetables, wheat, maize, ragi, millet.etc are good to include in your daily diet. Milk with low fat content can be taken. Take plenty of water. Do not add sugar while drinking juices. Reduce bakery items, canned foods, items prepared with maida, cut short on rice or carbohydrates. Salted nuts and fried items should be avoided. Avoid mayonnaise, chocolates, cakes etc. Skinless meat is good. Avoid intake of saturated fats. Cook meat in oven ,so that the amount of oil added can be well reduced. Use olive oil, bran oil etc for cooking purpose. Reduce intake of oil. Cook fish and vegetables as curry rather than using as fried items.

amunique and MaruthiRao like this.
  7. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

Thank you doc, my wife suffered for almost a year and she too was advised this during the time we planned.

She had recurrence of PCOS twice inspite of being treated. Last time we checked this problem had disappeared. We have been married for 9 years now, but due to problems from my side too, things have not been going good. Her problem was diagnosed first and treated, however my problem was diagnosed late. I underwent varicocelectomy, but this attempt was futile. We tried IVF too considering low motility almost 100% non motile. Last option was Donor insemination or adoption...

8. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much DrVandhana...and about the medicines should i start with these first?

1.Sukumaram kashaayam- 15ml+ 45ml warm water , twice daily , half an hour before food.

2. Rajapravartini vati 2-0-2, After food

3.Asokarishtam + Kumaryasavam- 30ml, twice daily, after food.
    please confirm.. and where do i talk to you for follow up? please mention.. thanks..

9. DrVandhana

DrVandhana Bronze IL'ite

You can start with these medicines.Take Rajapravartini vati with Asokarishtam and Kumaryasavam. You can follow up me in forum itself.

amunique likes this.
  10. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thank you