All posts relating to Sri Sai Baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by nsairam, Nov 23, 2009.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

I am N. Sairam from Bangalore. I am glad to share this second miracle performed by our Great Sai to my family a couple of months ago. First of all, my family [self, my wife, my 2.5 yrs old kid (pavithra)] would like to thank Sai baba of Shirdi for his immense blessings showered on us from the day we started doing his Sai Vridha for 9 continuous Thursdays. It is because of his blessings we have got the two idols [one small and another big one] of Shirdi Sai which was previously worshipped in two different temples and we found those idols at the entrances of those temples.

I am narrating below how we have got those idols and worshipping it with full of devotion at our home till now. On one fine Thursday our family members [self, my wife & kid] went by Scooter to visit the Sri Rayaru temple near to my location for His darshan. Once we reached the temple entrance where I stopped the vehicle to park it, we are surprised to see a small idol of Sri Shirdi Sai baba outside the entrance of the temple and very near to my vehicle where I parked. The small idol looked cute as it was in a cream color but it had a very small crack [not very noticeable] nears the leg portion of it and hence we thought that someone might have kept the idol outside of the temple or due to some other reasons. Earlier this idol was kept inside the Rayaru temple for few days. We were not sure who kept the idol outside the temple. But we found it where we stopped the vehicle. I and my wife immediately decided to take that baba idol to our home and do worshipping it as we thought that Sai baba wants to come to our house. Our joy went boundless as we have taken that idol to our home and kept it inside the pooja room and started worshipping it. From that day onwards, some good things started to happen for us in our family and we are glad that he is still protecting our family from many known or unkonwn troubles which can’t be predicted by us.

Now I would tell you how I got the second Sai idol (bigger one) from another temple. We frequently use to visit the Lord Shiv temple near to my location where the Lord Nagaraj deity is also available. My wife used to go there every Tuesdays and Thursdays to do milk abhisheka for the Lord Nagaraj. I too use to visit that temple along with her every week. There also a big Shirdi Sai Idol was kept inside the temple for worshipping. On one fine day, we went there to do milk abhisheka for the lord Nagaraj, there we found that Shirdi Sai idol was kept outside the temple by the side of Lord Nagaraj as the baba idol was having a very small hole below the chin portion and hence the temple authorities might have thought to keep it out of the temple. The red ants started occupying the baba idol and also containing dirt as the idol was not taken care of properly since it was kept outside the temple. Otherwise the idol was looking so fine with orange color dress sitting on a bench and I told my wife that we can take this idol to our home and start doing worship as I thought Baba wants to come to our home for the second time and hence it was found to our eyes. My wife initially was reluctant to take it home as the idol was having a very small hole near the neck. I convinced her and also spoke to temple authority and got his consent too as the idol size was somewhat bigger. We were really glad to take the idol home once the permission from the temple authorities was given and brought it using auto rikshaw as the idol was a big one. I should say one thing here. Because of my wife’s pure devotion, baba wanted to visit our home again in the form of idol for the second time soon after a couple of weeks where we got the first idol. My wife is doing lots of services to that Sai baba idol once it has come home. She bought the new paint & painted the idol with cream color and now it looks so beautiful; then she has designed the crown for baba by her own hands and adorned baba’s head with this beautiful crown; then she put the shawl (covered the body with orange color cloth) to Baba; decorating him with flowers daily; she put the ear studs to baba; stick the fancy shindoor sticker to his brightening face; keeping neivaidyam daily. I am really glad and thank Sai for giving me such a wonderful wife who is taking care of my family as well as our Sai baba with lots of care and with love. I wish that Sai would bless my wife with lots of happiness and give her a very healthy and prosperous life ever. Thus we have got two idols of Shirdi Sai to our home though the idols may have very few minor problems but those were rectified by my wife as she applied m-seal to the broken portions and now the idols were perfectly ready for worshipping. One thing I want to share with all the devotees of this site is that ‘If Baba wants to come to your house, he will come in any form’. Keep ‘Faith’ in Him and be ‘Patient’. Jai Sai Jai Jai Sai Jai Sai Jai Jai Sai .

1 person likes this.

2. archana2009

archana2009 New IL'ite

This is really a great thing happened to you and your family.
    May sai bless you with all the happiness.:spin:spin

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Sairam

Thanks for sharing your experience. Faith and patience defintely answer, its really great thing happened. As you said baba come any time in any form.

Your experience gives strong belief to deveotees definitely.

May sai bless you and your family with health, welath and happiness.

May Sai bless all.

4. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Sairam.
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Reading the experiences of the devotees, makes our belief in Him stronger. Jai Sairam.

5. aarthi7

aarthi7 Senior IL'ite

sairam
    its very true that when u show true devotion ,baba will be with you all the time,,and your experience reveals that...om sai ram

aarthi

6. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Sairam,
    Thanks for sharing your story. yes, god is there and can come in any form!

7. sushmasantosh

sushmasantosh New IL'ite

Sairam
    I too believe in sairam.
    Two days before,i was little tensed for some reasons and just wanted to go Puttaparthi to visit Saibaba.But it was not possible as my in laws are staying with us.To my surprise,
    yesterday,my MIL had saibaba in her dream and since then she is planning to visit Puttaparthi.Really sairam helps us when we are in need. OM SAIRAM.

This is my 50th post.I wanted to complete my 50th post with Sairam.

8. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Sai Ram.

I am new to IndusLadies and I came accross this Thread. Maybe someone can help me. Last Saturday(28th Nov)our son was doing an important entrance exam and I was at home saying Hanuman Chalissa several times. Towards the end of my prayer in my mind I saw an image of Shirdi Baba in the same colour as Hanuman ( orange - senthuram) and also an orange piece of silk cloth. I just thought because I have been very, very irregular with my reading of Sai Satcharita, Swami was reminding me to restart. Do you have any other explanation? Is there an orange idol of Sai Baba anywhere in India?

PS: Our son was unsuccessful this time.

Amma15

9. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

The experiences of Shirdi Baba is so enriching. Baba gives us the signs in many ways.

Amma 15 should start her parayan of Sai Satcharitha immediately.
    Start from this Thursday...

geevee

10. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Sairam,

Thanks for sharing your story with us, i indeed believe in ur last lines ‘If Baba wants to come to your house, he will come in any form’...... how true! Those who have witnessed baba's miracle will truly agree with u.

Keep praying ..... Sai is Gr8! Aum Sai Ram
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">