1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All I Think Is About Food Food Food !!

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Anusha2917, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao: sir i fell off my couch reading this...
    Well I did not use the washroon to eat. I should have put it correctly. When I went to the washroom I I sneaked into the dining area n ate that cup of pulao.

Thanks much for the detailed reply and motivation and sharing ekadashi thread. Yes I love that post office yours.
    Apologies for getting back late here.

@Janakinarne so late to realize that your reply was in the quoted message. Thanks for that n the tips. Thanks Thyagu sir for pointing it out.

Janakinarne and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

So after 1+ month I have visibly lost a few inches( So the proof is everyone who sees me asks me if I lost any weight?) . I do a happy dance like this :cheer::cheer:in my head . But I just smile and say "Have I, I don't think so?". Then they say "really" and I dance again .
    The scale showed a 3kg reduction in a month . But most important of all ,
    I feel good and energetic. Lethargy has reduced significantly . Able to dance and play sports better . Earlier some or the other body part used to hurt .
    Recent outing with friends: I didn't pressurize myself to finish all that food which my friends order and never finish and pass to on to me .

Overall I felt it was starting trouble only and 1 month into it I am not finding it hard .

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

That is significant progress to rejoice. Have a snap or selfie taken and you have a record with date vs body weight for future prognosis. It can include other measurements too.
    God bless.

Rihana likes this.